Search results

1. mattun

Looking for a 30oz Red Ultra 2 Maxload for my dad

He busted his last weekend and it was his favorite bat. It was the older 1-piece one with black lettering. Did the 2018 special edition not come in 30oz? I'd appreciate any leads. Thanks.
  2. mattun

LTB Used Rawlings HOH or Pro Preferred 12.75" RHT

It's for my kid who might be playing some OF this year so I'm trying to gauge what he likes before buying a new one. I might even be interested in just renting it for a week or two to compare with the Wilson 1799 and OT6 I picked up recently (which might be theoretic tradebait).
  3. mattun

What's closest to the Triad3 USSSA?

I was thinking about picking up a new Miken. Seeing a lot of 30's and 12's out there. What newish Miken is closest to the black Triad 3 U-Trip?
  4. mattun

Custom Equipment Bag Dividers?

Any solutions other than making a cube out of PVC? I think that will work in a Boombah Brute bag, but wanted to see if there were other options. I just want to split off my kid's catcher gear from his other stuff (it's just one big compartment right now).
  5. mattun

Brute Compartment Insert?

I just picked up a Brute Bag for my kid, but it's just one big bag on the inside. Does anybody know if the Beast Compartment Insert would work (sounds like no on the Boombah website) or if there's an alternate way to get a shelf in there? I'll love to split off his regular gear from his...
  6. mattun

For Sale/Trade 29 and 30" Big Barrel Youth Bats for Sale/Trade

From top to bottom.... 30" 20oz B2 2 5/8... retaped, need to talk my kid into letting go... Trade Only 29" 19oz B2 2 5/8... no issues-SOLD 29" 21oz B2 2 5/8... tiny single fleck of epoxy rattle $60 29" 19oz TPS Attack 2 3/4... new stamp, literally has five swings $80 28" 19oz TPS Exogrid 2...
  7. mattun

Anybody do a SB105 Return lately?

Online form said they were out of stock and you needed to call in. The CS couldn't even find SB105 in the computer. Said she was sending it to corporate or whatever to get the R/A. Do you still need to send in your credit card statement?
  8. mattun

Baseball Recommendations?

I know this isn't the ideal place to ask it, but was hoping there were enough little league coaches around to get some feedback. Anybody have any recommendations for the best price/performance ratio baseballs for 9 to 12 year olds? We're privy to a ton of reviews and specs on softballs, but...
  9. mattun

Backyard Cage, Turf Advice

So I've got spousal approval for batting cage in the backyard, but I need to make it look nice. She wants to put artificial turf down. Any recommendations? I'm assuming I can do better than the rolls you order from Home Depot and Lowes, but wasn't sure what kind of quality I needed. Would it...
  10. mattun

Youth Majestic MLB Team Uniforms

Our league has always done them local. Basic various sizes with sewn on numbers. Is that a mistake and they should have been getting them done online?
  11. mattun

Has anybody used CC extended warranties with a bat?

I was thinking about this because it influenced my payment method getting a camera the other day. Has anybody tried to use American Express, Discover, or any other extended warranty on a bat? The bat company won't send you a warranty bat, but theoretically you could get your purchase price...
  12. mattun

LTTF 27 or 28oz 2015 Resmondo Legit

Ideally returnable with receipt. I have a 5 hit with recent receipt 26oz Black/Blue U-Trip Triad 3 as bait.
  13. mattun

Any Is it possible to appeal a fair/foul call?

So last night I dove at a ball down the RF line. The ball went off my glove and landed maybe two feet foul. It was hit fairly deep, it was night, I was going back and to my right (possibly partially obscuring the ball), and I know it's where the ball is when I touch it (not where it lands...
  14. mattun

For Sale/Trade Combat OG AV, Virus, B1, and Plague

Selling these mostly for a friend, apologize if the prices are off. Top to Bottom, all prices shipped. Combo discounts... 26oz FL Anti-Virus. VIRSP2. Not sure if it's even broken in yet, pretty nice shape. sold. 28oz EL Anti-Virus. VIRSP2. Lots of wear, has a gash in the end cap, but...
  15. mattun

For Sale/Trade Louisville Slugger M9 and Chicago

$50 shipped for the pair. Neither has much use (I think I was the only one that even picked up the M9, used it about 8 games last year. Honestly, I like it a lot and would recommend these, but I love my Zinger). Both are 34". The Chicago is 27.9oz. The M9 is Maple and 29.6oz. SOLD
  16. mattun

Dropped down to 4 PSTs this morning

My lowest total in a decade. My PST hoarding days may finally be over. Down to two longshell R&B PST137s, one shortshell 28oz, and a 28oz Red PST. I think I was over 20 PSTs at one point. Still love them, just can't find a metal only league that lets me use them still.
  17. mattun

What's the best glue when the sole breaks loose?

I'm thinking I should just invest in whatever works best since I love the Boombahs feel... but haven't had one stay together yet.
  18. mattun

Series 7 Backpack

Anybody have one and how did you like it? I am looking for a backup to my Diamond ix3 that can hold four bats and a couple mitts (company team, need extra gear).
  19. mattun

LTTF LTB or Trade for Nerf Guns

My kid wants a Nerf Gun birthday party. But I want to arm the parents for an ambush (and could use some spares for the guests). Anybody have a stockpile they want to part with? The more high power the better. I have bats to trade or I can buy outright. Thanks.
  20. mattun

Anybody hit the Canadian DC-41?

Safe to assume it's the same as last year's DC-41 with a maple leaf on it?