Search results

1. shaunt

Vizion

It was/is a great Demarini. It didn’t get the love it deserved primarily because it was so expensive. The ability to change the endcaps and knobs to get the weight exactly like you prefer was awesome.
  2. shaunt

New legacy & future

What did you think? The 26oz legacy at the end of Sunday was absolute fire.
  3. shaunt

It rather unfortunate that we don't have much upper programs in Cali. I think you will find...

It rather unfortunate that we don't have much upper programs in Cali. I think you will find most D tournies in norcal or socal are like C and up elsewhere. Teams just break and reform every time they get bumped. Pretty sad
  4. shaunt

Looking for a D/C teams around san luis obispo?

Not what could be considered upper ball. ASA is mostly for leagues and local tournaments
  5. shaunt

Demarini Malice

As good as any utrip bat does. Not as good as the new asa Worth or Mikens do though
  6. shaunt

Demarini Malice

Mix bag really. Mostly evil bp (regular and 52s) classic m, and mix of old asa balls
  7. shaunt

Not a ton of ASA in CA anymore. Mostly utrip, NSA, and GSL
  8. shaunt

What association do you play usually
  9. shaunt

Demarini Malice

Swung another NIW Malice this morning (now the 4th different one I've hit) and i will continue to say it's the hottest out of wrapper usssa Demarini ever. Was hitting plenty of shots even with my miken and worth gamers.
  10. shaunt

There is really only one D/C team in central CA. What positions do you play.
  11. shaunt

Demarini Malice

If you are a fan of Demarini you will love it. It was hitting really well for everyone that tried it yesterday
  12. shaunt

Demarini Malice

Honestly probably the Future or Omega are the closest I've swung but the only Asa Demarinis I would use would have to have the divergence barrel like the flippers. The new asa Worth and Mikens are so fire it's not even fair and unless you are swinging a divergence barrel Demarini you are...
  13. shaunt

Demarini Malice

Time will tell on that. My Newbreed is my gamer but straight out of the wrapper the Malice might be hotter than my Newbreed already
  14. shaunt

Demarini Malice

Not sure how many people have got to hit one yet but it is without a doubt the hottest out of the wrapper usssa Demarini. I would recommend only a handful of swings and then gamer status because I'm not sure how the durability is gonna be with it. We had a couple straight from the wrapper...
  15. shaunt

When exactly are you able to start playing 40s?

I have heard many different answers and not sure what the actual rule is. Here is the few I've been told: 1. Can play after you turn 39 2. Can play once you turn 39 but after the worlds have been held 3. Can play starting Jan 1 the year you will turn 40 Thanks
  16. shaunt

Omega

He's a little guy Gary, what do you expect
  17. shaunt

Omega

Swung the bat yesterday. First the bat is absolutely awesome looking. I swung a 27 end load version and the end load is pretty big especially for a Demarini. As a result it was a little heavy for my liking, I swing usually 26 end load or 27 balanced at the heaviest. We swung a mix of...
  18. shaunt

JH Liberty

I just purchased a JH Liberty and just curious how the tackiness of the barrel has held up over time. Is there a better way to clean it?
  19. shaunt

Omega

Video is up. Some scuds hit by the small guy haha