Search results

1. shaunt

Demarini Malice

Not sure how many people have got to hit one yet but it is without a doubt the hottest out of the wrapper usssa Demarini. I would recommend only a handful of swings and then gamer status because I'm not sure how the durability is gonna be with it. We had a couple straight from the wrapper...
  2. shaunt

When exactly are you able to start playing 40s?

I have heard many different answers and not sure what the actual rule is. Here is the few I've been told: 1. Can play after you turn 39 2. Can play once you turn 39 but after the worlds have been held 3. Can play starting Jan 1 the year you will turn 40 Thanks
  3. shaunt

Assume no 2016 Vizion?

I know it was pricey but I thought the Vizion was an absolutely fantastic bat. I loved the ability to play with the weights to find what felt best. Was hoping for a new version but I guess I'll have to be lucky to have my current ones.
  4. shaunt

HR rule change for D in 2016

Heard that they might be making HRs inning-enders after you hit your 2. Any truth to that?
  5. shaunt

Vizion paint crack :(

Given how hot it was out of the wrapper I was concerned about this. She probably has around 450 hits and used quite a bit this weekend at Usssa nationals. After getting home I noticed the dreaded paint crack.
  6. shaunt

Double points for Nationals?

I know you get dbl points for playing up in State tournaments but does that also apply to playing up at Nationals?
  7. shaunt

Future vs ONE after 250 hits ea

Future is 26.5oz ONE is 27oz After approximately 250 hits on each bat with a mix of balls, everything from old asa balls to thunder zn stadiums, the ONE has a noticable edge in both exit speed and distance. That is not to say the Future isn't hot because it is but the ONE is on par with...
  8. shaunt

AFA Worlds in Vegas Nov1-3

Anybody going this year? Was a decent turnout in E last year but upper divisions was pretty weak.
  9. shaunt

First attempt at a Gopro pitching helmet

This was my first attempt at a video from a gopro pitching helmet. It's only one inning and no middle shots but let me know what you think. It's my buddy pitching by the way. I put it on the side with some make in view to help stabilize the video for the viewer. What you think?
  10. shaunt

Miken Super Freak 98 in black?

Did miken ever make a super freak 98 in black? Played against a team last night that had one. The graphics looked just like the ones on the red sf98 but it was all black. They also had a shiny miken burn that was hitting bombs. Just curious because I have never seen one. Thanks
  11. shaunt

June 8th BLD Riverside

Anybody on here playing in this tourney. Will be down there with Team Rhino
  12. shaunt

Local Director banned ASA only Demarinis

Our local tournament director who runs a bunch of tournaments, mostly AFA associated, decided to ban the new ASA only Demarinis. WTF He made up some lame excuse about insurance which makes no since whats so ever. if thats the case you need to ban all ASA only bats not just demarinis...
  13. shaunt

BP'd the infamous Easton L1 and B1 today

Ive endured all the Easton guys tell me how great these bats are and after today's Bp session I have discovered they are......decent Maybe it's like a movie that gets over hyped or something but I was expecting more. My J3A was hotter than both. They had ~200 hits each so not totally...
  14. shaunt

Demarini Dirty

Was great watching them this weekend and they clearly have the best uniforms in conference. Was anybody else surprised to see the majority of the team swinging the new 13" stadium rather than the CL22? I would have guessed the opposite would happen.
  15. shaunt

Didn't like J3 should I bother trying the J3A

I was not a fan of the J3. It never got that hot until right before it broke. Got a Fu in return that I really like. My question is if I wasn't impressed with the J3 should I even try the j3a?
  16. shaunt

For Sale Vinci White BMB-OB

Selling for a buddy. Vinci BMB-OB 13" RHT white w blue welting and laces Its broken in and was used this season, some dirt discoloration that may clean off but I just wiped it with a damp cloth $125
  17. shaunt

Demarini Customer Service FTW!

I just had to share my excitement and pleasure in dealing with Demarini warranty returns. I called them last Wednesday to get an RA for a broken J3. I shipped it to them the same day and they received it on Friday. Monday evening my new Fu Dawg shows up. Hows that for a quick turnaround...
  18. shaunt

For Sale Custom White Vinci BMB-OB

Custom White Vinci BMB-OB w red web and blue laces. No conditioner, couch catch, or break in of any kind $230 obo
  19. shaunt

I hate to admit it but....

I hate to admit it but Easton got it right with the 2013 line. I am a Demarini guy (as you can tell by my sig) and haven't swung and Easton I liked in a long time but I do own two new Eastons now...2013 27oz ST100 and 27ozST98 The ST98 is one of sickest asa bats I have swung and after just a...
  20. shaunt

Tighten heel lace?

I often hear "tighten the heel lace" as a way to tighten up the wrist area. Can someone walk me through this process with pics. I would hate to get stuck half way through. Thanks