Search results

1. LSU_MJL

Mizuno fans...I need assistance

Black and grey UTRIP Frenzy was one of my all time favorite bats. What compares most to it? Or are there any of these Mohicans left out there? Any and all help is appreciated.
  2. LSU_MJL

LTB OG UTRIP Frenzy

I LOVED the 14" but willing to try a 12.5. LMK what you got
  3. LSU_MJL

Rate your Combats (Top 5)

I was just thinking of which Combats I've owned and which ones I've liked the most 1. DS Plague 2. OGGS 3. GSR 4. Combatant 5. Plague Honorable mention: Lady Virus (if it was still legal it would be #1 easily) Right now I love the DS. Last year I loved my GSR. Last week I loved the...
  4. LSU_MJL

A guy at the field told me that ALL Virus lines are illegal in all leagues...

My bro in law went to swing his Virus Enhanced and the third baseman started saying that it was illegal. He went on to say ALL Virus bats are illegal in every league save Senior and Outlaw. I have never heard this before and didn't think this could be right. So ARE all Virus' illegal and if...
  5. LSU_MJL

When to do cardio

Does it matter? I've heard in the morning works better to get your body jump started burning calories for the day, I've heard later in the day to burn calories you've consumed thru the day. Or is it strictly preference? I'd prefer to work out in the morning for two reasons 1. It wakes...
  6. LSU_MJL

Yoga workout advice

Does anyone have any advice on good yoga dvds to check out? (yes, I've already googled and searched ebay, looking for someone with first hand experience) I have P90X but I simply don't have 90 minutes to invest in doing yoga. Looking for something more around the half hour range. Also...
  7. LSU_MJL

Combatant finally up on bat reviews

First!!!!:d
  8. LSU_MJL

For Sale/Trade Synergy 2, Titan, JMac Plague

$100 27oz Synergy 2.Plenty of hit, no idea how many. Knob is cracked and I glued it back together and taped it. Doesn't effect performance obviously. Let me know if I can't sell this b/c of that and I'll remove it. $125 26 oz RI Titan. Returnable, no receipt. Webbed, no cracks, endcap...
  9. LSU_MJL

Late to the party...someone talk me out of a Supremacy

I've been reading up the OG Supremacy and see that they are still for sale NIW here and the Snake. I have a freshly unwrapped Combatant...a 200 hit Plague....and a 300 hit Kendrick that is my current gamer. I've been eyeballing the OGGS all week. Someone talk me off the ledge... Also...
  10. LSU_MJL

LTB GSR/Kendrick wanted

Looking to buy a Combat GSR for my bro in law. 27FL preferred but could work with a 26FL. PM me offers. I also have a Mizuno Wrath Ext. 120 27oz to trade if interested.
  11. LSU_MJL

SBF store is the ****!

Ordered a COMbatant Friday afternoon, the bat was here when I got home from work today. Seriously SBF store? Thanks for making the rest of us look bad with your great deals and fast shipping :p
  12. LSU_MJL

For Sale/Trade 27oz Wrath Extended 120

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1088285 pics should be up around 6-7
  13. LSU_MJL

For Sale 27 oz Freak Limited

27 oz NR Freak Limited. 500 hits or so. No cracks, has a rattle and ground scratches. $100. pics will go up tonight
  14. LSU_MJL

For Sale 27 OZ Wrath Extended 120

27 oz Wrath Extended 120. Returnable. No receipt. I'm guessing around 250 hits or so. No cracks, web, rattles, only ground scratches. Taped Grip. $75 will post pics tonight
  15. LSU_MJL

For Sale Wrath Extended 120 and Freak Limited

27 oz Wrath Extended 120. Returnable. No receipt. I'm guessing around 250 hits or so. No cracks, web, rattles, only ground scratches. Taped Grip. $75 27 oz NR Freak Limited. 500 hits or so. No cracks, has a rattle and ground scratches. $105. Both for $150 Will post pics when I get home...
  16. LSU_MJL

Kendrick = GAMER

Finally looks like it's starting to break in pretty good and it is BAD!! That is all
  17. LSU_MJL

Fat Head movie

Nietzsche's thread about Fat,Sick, and Nearly Dead (good movie BTW) got me thinking about another movie I saw on Netflix a while back called Fat Head. Guy basically does a low carb diet for a month to improve his health. Pretty good watch also. Mixes in some humor and pokes fun at Super Size Me...
  18. LSU_MJL

Advice on small chip/crack in Lady

I have a 26 oz LV (not the NIW) that only my wife and the girls on the coed team use now. I swung it once this season and cracked it (at least it was a HR :D) The crack is very, very small. Under 1/4", maybe even 1/8". My wife is a 5'5" 125 and swings like it. Should the LV last her a few...
  19. LSU_MJL

Price Check 27oz NIW Lady Virus w/all stamps

I saw in the price check thread these are going for $160-$200 but I've also see/heard of some selling for higher. What's the deal on these right now? Debating on whether or not to sell it and pick up something else. My 26oz finally got a crack in it and I will either sell the NIW or just...
  20. LSU_MJL

Inside out swing....need help

I have this terrible habit of stepping back with my back foot everytime I swing rather than stepping in with my front foot. I can't hit inside pitches and when I do it's opposite field. Anyone have any quick tips that could break me of this habit?