Search results

1. iambrant

WOS is GTG

Bought an Elite Roller from him a couple weeks ago...great price, great bag, quick shipment...Thanks Bro!
  2. iambrant

Elite Bat Bag Feedback!

I just received my new Black Elite Roller Bag :D from WOS. I had to get rid of my POS Easton Synergy Bag since it just sucked bawlz. Pros: The Elite Roller is awesome. It has a ton of pockets and storage space. It's also reflective if you happen to be playing softball in the middle of the...
  3. iambrant

Best bat bag with wheels????

I am looking to get a new bag....maybe someone can shed some light and point me in the right direction 1. Worth PSBAG2 2. Elite Sports Roller Bag 3. Champro Premium 4. Sports55 Roller I like to have my crap separate and have a bunch of pockets. I have the Easton Synergy bag now and it...
  4. iambrant

Ltb....26 oz. Ressy titan or bubble og freak

I need this bat.....really...a higher power says that i n33d to have this bat...or a u2 that looks like a 98 for a derby bat....or a bubble sticker og freak
  5. iambrant

basehits#7 is GTG!!!

Quick payment...verified...GTG
  6. iambrant

PORTER is GTG!!!!!

PORTER delivered....Legit bro...if he offers it, buy with confidence
  7. iambrant

MKT2312 is GTG

Quick payment and easy deal with this board bro...GTG!!!!
  8. iambrant

AJ22 is GTG!!!

Great price on a great bat...very well packaged...GTG
  9. iambrant

Am buying an ASA mutant today!!! You have one for sale?

Really...I found one from an authorized dealer for 249.00 the JH model...can you beat that? PM me if so....
  10. iambrant

Ltb Used Worth Asa Jh Or Balanced Mutant

I am looking to either purchase a NIW ASA Mutant or a used version of either the balanced or the 1/2 ounce endloaded JH model. I will also consider a trade for this bat as well...only bat I would be willing to trade fpor would be my Easton Stealth + SCN4 grey/green maybe 50 cuts on it..just...
  11. iambrant

Hitman7 Is Gtg!!!

Hitman7 And I Had A Good Trade...