Search results

1. redbirdfan1

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

This year had a "back to basics" feel to it and went rather smoothly. well done by all those involved. I don't know if the umps were paid or volunteered but I thought they all did a good job this weekend as well.
  2. redbirdfan1

Swinging Bunt Team 5

:no1: irrelevant thread is irrelevant
  3. redbirdfan1

Team 20 check point

dusty sent out emails to all the captains with everyone's email and phone numbers. check yo spam if you don't have it.
  4. redbirdfan1

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

5. redbirdfan1

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

team threads are fo suckas. biggest team threads = biggest choke job! book it
  6. redbirdfan1

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

Was it a blue waffle
  7. redbirdfan1

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

are you not playing this year??
  8. redbirdfan1

Looking for some advice to get a more powerful arm for the outfield

meh. young atletic guys still growing and adding to their frames can add velocity. In fact a great many pitchers can add velocity by simple tweaks in mechanics and how they grip a ball. Any player on any position can gain some of this w/ proper mechanics. Whether it's circling a pop up and...
  9. redbirdfan1

Whats this exercise and is it part of a fad?

because this state sucks and the weather sucks.
  10. redbirdfan1

yeah the in-laws have a condo down in Naples just sitting there for retirement some day. I poke around for jobs every so often.
  11. redbirdfan1

shut your mouth. I've got a place to stay there just need a damn decent job! I love it there. so tired of illinois and the bs weather and politics here.
  12. redbirdfan1

Build me a workout program

Tons of programs out there. T-Nation has a bunch based off your goals. Based on current health and previous injuries I'd (as usual) suggest looking into Eric Cressey's programs. He incorporates a lot of mobility work which has helped me a lot w/ hamstring and lower back issues.
  13. redbirdfan1

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

if there's a twister running thru the middle of the diamonds then perhaps
  14. redbirdfan1

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

how's the weather looking.....
  15. redbirdfan1

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

10 GG :bigok:
  16. redbirdfan1

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

17. redbirdfan1

Best weight loss supplement on the market

John Romaniello. I actually came across his site and the Precision Nutrition site thru Eric Cressey's resources page. I find the info from PN to be among the most valuable and there is a **** ton of it to go thru. I'd highly recommend everyone to make their way over there. Interesting that...
  18. redbirdfan1

at least 1 day a week should be dedicated to lifting heavy. using circuit training with low rest periods is the way to go utilizing various low, medium, and high rep schemes as well as HIIT training. PM me and I'll hook you up with a good pdf from one of the better fat loss gurus out there...
  19. redbirdfan1

No. Not necessarily. There's a lot wrong with that post. That's what you do if you want to lose weight including a lot of lean mass and zap your strength.
  20. redbirdfan1

The best fat loss stack you can still get is the good ol ECA combo. Aside from that there are a few things that are a nice adder to a good diet and exercise program but it's all about moderation, good food choices, and hard work.