Search results

1. Dyno

Trade Advice

Hey everybody, looking for a little advice on a trade that was offered to me. On paper it definitely looks like I will get the better players, but I can't help but think the guys I am giving up will actually have very good seasons! So let me know what you think! Receive: J. Charles (RB-KC)...
  2. Dyno

For thos Demarini Nation looking for D!ckies...

Got some big boy Demarini embroidered D!ckies for sale... http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=17960843#post17960843 :thumb::thumb::thumb:
  3. Dyno

For Sale Demarini ****ies

Hey guys, Got four pairs of D!ckies embroidered with the Demarini logo. Sizes on all four D!ckies are 44. Colors are Brown, Charcoal, Navy, and Khaki. The Brown ones are brand new with the tags still attached. The Navy and Khaki ones have been used about 7-10 times and Charcoal used 3-5...
  4. Dyno

Trade thoughts...

I give up Giovani Bernard and get Andrew Luck... Here are the teams: Team 1: QB: Ryan, J. Locker RB: Charles, Moreno, Woodhead, S Jax, Bernard, J. Stewart WR: Garcon, A. Johnson, K. Allen, Boykin, TE: Clay, T. Wright Team 2: QB: Brees, Luck RB: Rice, A. Brown, Ridley, McFadden...
  5. Dyno

Trade Help...

Here are the two teams involved: Team 1 QB: Ryan, A. Smith RB: Charles, Moreno, Woodhead, S Jax, Bernard WR: J. Jones (OUT), Wayne, Garcon, A. Johnson, K. Allen TE: G. Graham, J. Cook Team 2 QB: Newton, Vick RB: Spiller, Stacy, MJD, Tate, L. Bell, McGahee, B. Brown WR: Green, D...
  6. Dyno

For Sale 3 ASA Bats - Miken, Demarini, Mizuno

Hey everybody, I got three bats up for sale as I am trying to make room and money for some other stuff going on. All bats are returnable with no receipts. They have no cracks, webbing, rattles, or any other structural issues other than normal wear from bag and ground. All prices are OBO and...
  7. Dyno

Quicl QB help????

Which QB to start: Eli vs, Jets Rivers vs. Det Or should I pick-up Rex vs. Min because of the cake matchup??? Also, which RBs to start (pick 3, ppr league): MJD Lynch K. Bell McGahee Stewbeef Thanks!!!!
  8. Dyno

New Eastons Question

Hey fellas, I am not much of an Easton person, but I have been asked to do some research for a teammate of mine. He currently swings a 26oz SCN11Bh and his wife has approached and wondered if I could recommend a good bat at a decent price... And since I am not an Easton guy, I was wondering what...
  9. Dyno

Trade Help

Hey guys, so currently I am 3-1 in my league and hold 3rd place... I have stellar WRs but in order to keep up with the top two I think I need to add a key RB to my squad... I am looking to offer up the following trade: Mike Wallace (Pit) MJD (Jac) for Either Arian Foster (Hou) or Matt...
  10. Dyno

TE Help

Just lost Aaron Hernandez to injury for a few weeks and my backup is Chris Cooley, who hasn't done squat!!! So on waivers is Dustin Keller and Fred Davis. I'm leaning towards Keller because it seems like Sanchez has good confidence in him... But Davis seems to be scoring some points as well...
  11. Dyno

For Sale AV and Frenzy 2 ASA Package Deal... Gotta Go!!!

Hey guys, got two bats that I need to get rid of... Looking to sell as a package deal but will entertain offers for them separately. Sale price is $275 OR BEST OFFER gifted or you add 3%. Both bats are 28oz and the AV is FL. Both are in great condition with no cracks, rattles, dents, end cap...
  12. Dyno

GTG Worm is GTG...

Just bought a 30oz Demarini Juice from Worm and deal went great. Great communication, fast shipping and bat was as described!!! Would deal with him again!!! :cool::cool::cool:
  13. Dyno

For Sale 28oz AV, Recoil 180, Frenzy 2, Tomahawk... Must Go!!!

Hey everybody, I have four bats that I would like to keep but should let go! All bats have no cracks, rattles, webbing, or any other structural issues other than some wear from fields and bag. Bats are returnable (no receipt) unless noted. All prices are PP gifted or add 3%. 1. 28oz Miken...
  14. Dyno

Simple (I Hope) Logo Design Help...

Hey logo designers, I am need of a logo for my Co-Ed Softball team... We have been playing league ball for a few years now and originally hit up a few tournaments... I was wondering if it was possible to get a logo created for some new shirts. Our team name is Beans & Crackers. I'm not looking...
  15. Dyno

Pitching Assistance

Okay fellas, I am in need of some help with my pitching on my team. I play in a Yahoo Rotisserie League and we have the following categories: W, SV, K, ERA, and WHIP... I am pretty much not going to get close to the amount of saves the 3 guys above me have. Wins is still a possibility to become...
  16. Dyno

For Sale 1 ASA and 1 Utrip

Hey everybody, trying to unload two bats - 1 ASA and 1 Utrip... First is a less than 200 hit returnable Nokona Tomahawk. Bat has no cracks, rattles, webbing or any other structural issues. Not much bag and field wear neither. Price is $130 OBO Next is a less than 150 hit NR ASA Mizuno...
  17. Dyno

For Sale 28oz RD28 ASA

Hey all, got a 28oz RD28 ASA up for sale. Bat has ~250 hits and has no cracks, rattles, webbing or anything else structurally wrong with it other than normal wear and tear from fields. Bat is returnable but no receipt. #2686/3000. Sale price is $365 OBO!!! Only trade I would be willing to...
  18. Dyno

For Sale SCN1B 33/23

Hey everybody, I have a used 33/23 SCN1B up for sale... Bat has no cracks, rattles, webbing, or anything else structurally wrong with it. Does have common endcap wear and some paint chips but all around solid!!! Bat is returnable x2, but no receipt... Not looking for any trades at this time and...
  19. Dyno

Price Check... 33/23 SCN1B...

Hey everybody, I was just wondering what the going rate would be for a 33/23 SCN1B??? The bat has not cracks, rattles, webbing, or anything else wrong structurally… It does have a couple chips in it that are normal with Eastons and some end cap wear… I have a couple pics below… Any help would be...
  20. Dyno

QB Help...

Hey fellas, need to pick up a QB since Schaub is on bye this week and my backup Shaun Hill is out and on Bye as well... So here are some of the better remaining Qbs left in my league. Which should I pick-up not only for this week, but just in case anything were to happen to Schaub??? I was...