Search results

1. LineDriver5

Senior bats

Are all melee bats the same performance? I’m looking at a 2023 balance 12” barrel and want to make sure it’s a good bat, bought an Easton and it’s kind of a log adventure after 100 or so cuts (prob more)
  2. LineDriver5

For Sale SOLD - Hot Dots

Sent you a pm, maybe this is still available?
  3. LineDriver5

LTTF or LTB 26 oz Monsta gamer

Thanks. I think it’s gone though.
  4. LineDriver5

LTTF or LTB 26 oz Monsta gamer

Pref Black and blue DNA or white and blue torch. Have some trade bait (mainly gloves), or cash if the price is right.
  5. LineDriver5

LTB Or trade for nanotek

27 oz preferred but open to any. Have a utrip flipper for trade. Thanks everyone
  6. LineDriver5

For Sale/Trade Utrip flipper 27 oz with rec

Bump this up, will trade for a singlewall 26 oz bat (asa nano or white steel)
  7. LineDriver5

For Sale/Trade Utrip flipper 27 oz with rec

Hi all, been a while. Looking to trade for something asa, 26-27 prefer longer barrels and balanced. Not playing utrip anymore. Bat is pretty clean, has a couple hundred hits, most indoors. Sale price would be $150, lmk if I'm off. Thanks everyone...
  8. LineDriver5

SBF Glove Summit

Need one more, I think we are moving it up to Tuesday at 9:15est, lmk if anyone wants to jump in
  9. LineDriver5

SBF Glove Summit

Oh so rock and roll emojis don't work.. my bad
  10. LineDriver5

For Trade 34/26 Phenix

Still available guys, looking to land a nice utrip stick
  11. LineDriver5

For Sale NWTs Morton LS FL1300 C55 Horween

Someone buy this before I do, don't think I can go back to using a trap......
  12. LineDriver5

For Trade 1781 for SP125

Hi all, Looking to swap my 1781 for a SP125. Mine is broken in TIP, but works either way. I would say 50% broken in or so. Looking for a similar condition SP125 (prefer no stains (palm, finger, anywhere really). Can add a couple bucks if you have a new one to even it out (prob just enough to...
  13. LineDriver5

For Trade 34/26 Phenix

No thanks of the worth, yes on the rattle
  14. LineDriver5

Considering a miken (bal, utrip, long barrel)

Hi all, Considering grabbing a utrip miken. Swung scn3s for the better part of the decade, just found myself swinging an OG asa flipper aftermath and love it. On the fence regarding the uflip. I'm leaning toward a freak Black balanced (2016) Does anyone have experience with both of these...
  15. LineDriver5

Better option than utrip flipper aftermath??

So does this mean that all other utrip bats are better than the uflip? Or does the uflip (black barrel 2016) not have a thumb print? Sorry I've been out of the game for a couple years.. Does the spec.1 have a thumb print? Someone mentioned it was legit, and it looks like you can find one...
  16. LineDriver5

For Trade 34/26 Phenix

I think I'll pass on the older bats for now. Hoping to find a new line bat (have a 2016 uflip already and I'm on the fence about it). Can add cash for a new freak filby (26 oz) or dinger slinger (26-27)
  17. LineDriver5

For Trade 34/26 Phenix

Hi all, looking to trade this. I'm not sure on value of this this bat so it's not for sale. I am willing to add or accept PayPal if there is a difference in value. Let me know what you have to offer, thanks Not 100% sure what I would like. Currently swinging an OG asa AM and looking for a utrip...
  18. LineDriver5

2017 Line

Thanks, I'm back to playing after a few years off and I'm out of touch with the stamps.. is a utrip only bat going to hit better than than dual stamp?
  19. LineDriver5

2017 Line

Does anyone know if they will offer a balanced utrip bat (pref with 13" barrel)? Looking to compliment my 2016 OG asa flipper, picked up a uflip and I'm on the fence..