Search results

1. S

for sale used 27 oz Maxload KP23 USSSA

20 swing KP23 27 ounce Maxload USSSA 2020 bat - too heavy for me. Returnable $165 OBO
  2. S

LTB Fire Flex or Fire Flex 2 or Blue Line

27 ounce Blue Line 27 or 28 ounce Fire Flex or Fire Flex 2 -- endloaded
  3. S

NSA in Myrtle Beach this weekend??? Roll call...

Anyone playing in Myrtle this weekend????
  4. S

Mint 25.5 watermelon 50 swings

Impeccable. Too light for me. Got real strong. Returnable with barcode. $145/del
  5. S

ISO 2016 Worth Legit 27 ounce

Need it ASAP. Swung someone else's yesterday and loved it.
  6. S

Completely out of the loop, need to know what equipment is hot? Help! Noob?

Hello, I have been out of the softball game for a while, and am playing in a charity softball tournament in a few weeks. I need to get some new turf shoes and a new bat. What's the best endloaded bat on the market now??? What kind of turfs are the cool kids wearing these days??? Please help...
  7. S

Endloaded Mayhem that was out early 2009??

It was dark blue and very endloaded, does anyone know what model it was???? I loved it and would like to buy one, I'm going to start playing ball again. Thanks CORRECTION....2009 was the year I used it
  8. S

For Sale Womens Large The North Face Black Denali Hoodie Fleece

Retail for $170+ Worn less than 5 times, $50 USPS MO I'll ship first. *pic of actual jacket coming shortly*
  9. S

For Sale Mint Costa Del Mar Deep Blue tortoise frame, 580 green glass lenses

No scratches, mint, come in hard case. $100 USPS MO, I will ship first.
  10. S

For Sale 2 pair of boombahs 34 and 38

34 waist, long length, hem has been taken out. $20 USPS MO I will ship first 38 waist, long length $25 USPS MO I will ship first
  11. S

For Trade Costa Del Mar Harpoon -- Shiny Black frame w/ 580 mirror blue lenses

I'll ship first. $80 USPS MO Left lens has a couple tiny marks that absolutely do not affect vision, you have to look up in the light at a ridiculous angle to even notice these two marks Comes in a hard case
  12. S

For Sale Empi 300pv portable Neuromuscular Stimulation/TENS unit

This portable Neuromuscular Stimulation (NMES) device is a multi-function electrotherapy system, with the ability to function as a NMES, TENS, and High Volt Device. The 300PV offers all the flexibility and power of the larger, more costly tabletop “clinic” devices in a portable package that runs...
  13. S

For Sale For the ladies/wives...NWOT Vera Bradley "Maggie" Medallion

$18/del I'll ship first Never carried/used, just putting it on here in case someone's wife has this print in their Vera Bradley collection
  14. S

For Sale 34 Boombahs, RPNs and 38 Boombahs, I'll ship first

Red Bulls are 34 Xlong and are mint, except I pulled the hem out so they would be long enough $20 SOLD White RPNs are 34 x 35, some stains, but I've never soaked them in greased lightning or oxyclean to remove them -- hem has been pulled out so they would be long enough $25 SOLD Grey...
  15. S

Jaybo14

please contact me or PP the addy that I gave wifey....thanks
  16. S

LTB 2nd gen ipod shuffle.... anyone have one???

LMK....k thanks
  17. S

LTB 9.5/10 Turfs....

anybody have anything????
  18. S

any skinny minnies wear 32 Long pants?

I have a pair of Powers/Boombah white bulls (white with thin black/thicker red/thin black stripes) that are going in goodwill. The stripes look like zig zags on me :o they're free if someone wants them **gone** Thanks
  19. S

LTB NR USSSA mayhem or titan....

any available?
  20. S

Teabag = G2g

Thanks hottie