Search results

1. H

LTB 2015 Z3000 End Load utrip

2014 Z3000 End Load utrip Have a teammate that is looking for a endload Z3000 for our utrip league. (Snow camo with green writing) Post here or pm me
  2. H

How do you keep your bad players engaged/happy?

Coaching question for you guys. I have a league team this year with my friends and family. We are a pretty good team and finished 3rd out of 15 teams before the playoffs. I have a few guys that really just started playing ball. One of them was a very good football player that played OLine in...
  3. H

LTB Demarini True One WTDXONE

Looking for the 2014 with the 80's looking neon writing, but will consider the newer version. Weight doesn't matter but, but would prefer heavier, 30oz is my favorite but whatever ya got. Pm me with info and price.
  4. H

LTB 30oz CL22 Stadium (Silver and Pink)

Figured I'd post here before I buy one off the Bay. Looking for a new or slightly used 30oz CL22 Stadium
  5. H

TriAnybody Swing a Easton Synergy Tri-Zone 100?

Anybody Swing a Easton Synergy Tri-Zone 100? Hey Guys, I'm in a tough spot, my league just switched to UTrip bats after being ASA for the last 20+ years. All I have in the bag are ASA sticks as I hardly played anything else. I'd just swing my ASA sticks but I don't want to bring a knife to a...
  6. H

Please tell me if any of you have played with this ridiculous rule...

My local league had their meeting last night before the start of the new season. We get there and find out we have a new LD. I coach High School baseball and notice that he is one of the local umpires that I see at games. I was actually pleased to see him there because he is one of the better...
  7. H

LTB /LTTF Demarini The One 30oz ASA Have Catty ASA 30oz for trade

As the title says, Looking to trade for or buy or trade+cash or whatever. Looking for a 29oz-30oz Demarini The One. Doesn't matter the model or vintage just has to be ASA. I'd prefer a returnable but will look at non returnables. Have a Green ASA Catty returnable w/o papers (can you...
  8. H

GTG My GTG list

Renegade72- bought two bats off of him. He shipped them very quickly and they were as described. Great Transaction. Murc - Bought 30oz Virus off of him. Shipped very fast and looks great 21st21- bought a pair of pants off him. Made me a great deal and shipped super fast.
  9. H

LTT F3 for other ASA bat.

Have a 27 oz F3 with low cuts and minimal scratches. Bought this bat and then someone else on the team has one, so I just want to trade for something else to get some variety. If anybody is interested, let me know. I can get pics up if I have any interest. Thanks.
  10. H

LTB Grey/Silver Evo

My dad is looking for a Grey or Silver (Whatever color that is) Evo. The heavier the better. Pm me with what you have an pricing shipped to 44483. Thanks!
  11. H

98 Jeff Hall Mutant FT

98 Mutant FT Have a Non Returnable 30oz Mutant 98 (Black and Yellow) that my dad bought and just doesn't like the feel of it. Has maybe 100 swings on it. Normal bag wear. Looking to trade for anything ASA. Doesn't have to be 30oz but the heavier the better.
  12. H

LTT/LTS DeMarini Ultimate Weapon

Have an Old DeMarini Ultimate Weapon that I am looking to sell or trade. Thought maybe someone could use it for a single wall league or something. I know very little about this bat, Some guy that played with us a few years back left this bat when he hung them up, so It's been in the team bag...
  13. H

21st21 is GTG

Bought a pair of pants off him. Made me a great deal and shipped super fast. Thanks 21st21!