Search results

1. rkjunior

New Stamp USSSA Bats - Are we getting duped?

So we test 3 times a year in our draft league here in the Northeast. Nearly half of the 240 bats tested failed 220, some with less than 100 swings - Easton, Anarchy, and a few others. It doesn't bode well for the new batch of bats coming out. Needless to say guys were pissed their new bats...
  2. rkjunior

New Stamp USSSA Bats - Are we getting duped?

Pure money grab. It's not about safety. It's about the bat companies wanting to sell more bats.
  3. rkjunior

WTB 2016 Scott Kirby 26oz

Looking for a 26oz ASA Kirby in 26oz. Might consider a 26oz USSSA as well. Looking for endloaded.
  4. rkjunior

New Easton Wobble

Update: The Pow has now cracked all the way around the barrel. It's at the point, if I take the barrel and handle in two hands, I can actually spin them if I apply enough force. Keep swinging away? lol
  5. rkjunior

Connection issues

My POW has cracked all the way around. I can grab the barrel and handle in both hands and actually spin it with enough force applied. I keep swinging it but I'm worried at some point the barrel is going to go flying lol
  6. rkjunior

A resurgence in popularity for older Eastons

With the switch to 240, lots of events around here are testing to 220 religiously. Most of those older Eastons stay under 220 much longer. I had NIW Ghost fail 220 after one round of BP.
  7. rkjunior

Pow vs Old Stamp/Autism

I ended up snagging an Autism on a flyer. So far so good as a backup to the Pow's
  8. rkjunior

Unsanctioned Super Blue Dots

Blue Dots single handledly caused our leagues to go metal only back in the early days of composites when everyone was hitting them 350-400' with Ultra's and OG Synergy's lol
  9. rkjunior

New Easton Wobble

Seriously. Part of the process was taking 500 BP swings to get it game ready. I miss those days
  10. rkjunior

Pow vs Old Stamp/Autism

Looking for something similar to swing characteristics of the POW -- 12.75" barrel, loaded 26.5oz... Seems like the Old Stamp and Autism both fit the bill -- anyone have any feedback on either of these?
  11. rkjunior

New Easton Wobble

IMX would never fly now because they want the bats to break lol
  12. rkjunior

New Easton Wobble

Wish I could find another 26.5 at this point. Doubt mine will pass any sort of check during 35+ in Vegas in Feb
  13. rkjunior

Favorite Bat You Have Ever Swung?

First batch OG Synergy. Had a 5 digit serial number that was hotter than anything I've ever swung in my life.
  14. rkjunior

New Easton Wobble

Yep, mine is doing this. Receipt until July so I'll swing it until it splits in two.
  15. rkjunior

New Easton Wobble

How did I miss that thread? Haha. I know you wanted the wobble back in the day but now, not so much. Seems to hit the ball fine. Hopefully the barrel doesn't launch into the outfield one of these swings haha
  16. rkjunior

New Easton Wobble

I have a Pow that I pulled out of the basement for an indoor tourney after being put away in the fall and it now has a Wobble. Anyone see this happen before? Reminds me of the old SCN4, the wobble is that pronounced. Connection area looks solid otherwise. Swing it or try to send it back?
  17. rkjunior

Grit Batpack vs anything else out there?

My Easton 5-tool is finally on it's way out (the bat sleeves are blowing out) so I need to replace it. I prefer a batpack over a roller but need something to carry 4 bats, 2 gloves and my pitching helmet/soft shinguards. Has anyone tried the Grit batpack? Any thoughts on it and it's durability?
  18. rkjunior

New USSSA like OG Flipper?

Thanks guys. So maybe the white Nautalai balanced might be my best bet. Same barrel, aluminum handle, etc.
  19. rkjunior

New USSSA like OG Flipper?

I've been out of the USSSA Demarini bat game for a while. What's closest to the OG Flippers these days? Like this?
  20. rkjunior

For Sale Freak Primo and Freak 20th

Bump it up