Search results

1. crushthatball

For Sale Mizuno MVP / Model GMVP1277P 12.75" RHT

SOLD alvinxnguyen I didn't think it was sold to him but apparently it was. Sorry guys...
  2. crushthatball

For Sale Mizuno MVP / Model GMVP1277P 12.75" RHT

FROM THE PRODUCT PAGE: Product Features Shock 2 Web, Center pocket design patterns, Smooth, professional style oil soft plus leather Perfect balance of oiled softness for exceptional feel and firm control that serious players demand Durable Steer Soft Palm liner Outlined embroided logo 12.75"...
  3. crushthatball

For Sale 3 pairs of shoes good condition

Sat night BUY MY Nike's bump
  4. crushthatball

For Sale Easton roller bag/great condition

Sold to coolcatkoko Pending payment
  5. crushthatball

Thanks and yes it is. Taking some time off this year and it's just sitting in my garage.
  6. crushthatball

I have for sale an Easton synergy rollerbag. It's practically new used for only a few games at the end of the season. $30 paypal gifted or add fees. Sold to coolcatkoko This includes shipping to your door. [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  7. crushthatball

Nah..no worries. Just not used to putting my bathing habits in the sale area.
  8. crushthatball

I always washed the shoes in the shower with a nail brush and shampoo if you need to know.
  9. crushthatball

I have 3 pairs of shoes for sale. All have been washed, cared for and in good condition. I'm just looking to get rid of this stuff. All prices include shipping to your door within the US. Paypal gifted please or add fees. 1 pair of Red Boombah Flash turfs Size 10.5 in good condition...
  10. crushthatball

For Sale 26oz Psycho bal, good condition

Sold to csatt123 Thank you
  11. crushthatball

Leaving the office bump....
  12. crushthatball

I have a 26oz balanced psycho RI in good condition, no receipt with approximately 150 swings. This has no webbing, rattle or end cap separation with original grip. I don't believe that it's broken in yet. It's a very solid stick. Serial #01030507 It was compression tested as well, last fall...
  13. crushthatball

For Sale 26oz SRV4 Excellent condition

This was sold to JETS827 for my asking price. Like an idiot I deleted the original thread. Sorry guys....
  14. crushthatball

For Sale 26oz SRV4 Excellent condition

Excellent condition SRV4 26oz which I purchased in 8/2012 with the intention of using as my gamer. Returnable 2x but no receipt. The only issue was with the knob when I tried to take off the knob cuff and after 10 mins of fooling with it I used a pair of pliars and knicked the paint. :o Sale...
  15. crushthatball

For Sale 26oz SRV5 Salvo w/receipt excellent condition

lunch time bump...
  16. crushthatball

For Sale 26oz SRV5 Salvo w/receipt excellent condition

Very clean and I would say in excellent condition SRV5 Salvo 50-100 hits with a receipt dated 5/10/2012 returnable x2, 0811 stamp. Original grip and not even broken in yet. This does not have 2013 USSSA stamp. Spotless except for the N in easton where my daughter was playing with my bat...
  17. crushthatball

The O's are going to win today. They will be moving on to the ALCS.

I want the O's to win just so I can hear that ***** Waldman cry and Sterling won't do that stupid yankees win bull**** at the end. A billion dollar stadium and this is the best they can do?
  18. crushthatball

How many swings mlb players

Ok the guy is a hitting coach for the single A club for the Indians Jim Rickon. http://www.nextlevelballplayer.com/hitting/indians-hitting-instructor-jim-rickon/