Search results

1. SBF Jake

LTB Xbox One or PS4

Have paypal ready, or able to trade softball equipment. LMK what you're looking for.
  2. SBF Jake

Sbf giveaway!

Don't click the ENTER NOW on the image. Scroll down a little bit to enter.
  3. SBF Jake

Sbf giveaway!

Here's a chance to win a free bat, hat and Lizard Skin bat grip. Click Here!
  4. SBF Jake

Z-4000's Reviews are next!

If anybody has video of them hitting a Z-4000 lmk and I'll add you in the video.
  5. SBF Jake

The realtrees are really good! They got a lot of hype when they first came out, but died down big time once Miken started rolling out their 2 pieces.
  6. SBF Jake

Need more votes, what do you guys wanna see?
  7. SBF Jake

CLUGGY Video

I miss those days too.
  8. SBF Jake

CLUGGY Video

Sorry Lou, maybe next time.
  9. SBF Jake

CLUGGY Video

Sorry forgot to add that to the post. Thank you for the reminder.
  10. SBF Jake

CLUGGY Video

Thanks Pete.
  11. SBF Jake

Take some footage and whenever we do the review on it I'll throw you in.
  12. SBF Jake

Thanks to everyone that voted! I didn't get the cluggy review up until today because of the short week last week, sorry about that. I'll get to working on the Z-4000 video this week in the mean time what would you like to see next?
  13. SBF Jake

CLUGGY Video

LOL, it was the last ball in the bucket, I didn't care where it was going, I was bat flipping.
  14. SBF Jake

CLUGGY Video

https://youtu.be/D0EwKfH5MfA I'm a little biased to it, you know working here at the store. I love the bat, I would say so far from everything I've swung it is my favorite bat hands down once it is broke in. The first 3-400 swings didn't seem too special to me, but after that it opens up and...
  15. SBF Jake

Isps

International Slow Pitch Softball is what it stands for.
  16. SBF Jake

Cluggy is the Winner!

My first video review will be on the Cluggy, it should be up sometime Friday. On to the next poll. Let me know what you'd like to see next.
  17. SBF Jake

Video Reviews - Make sure to watch the video!

Backdrop is on order. Beard ain't goin' no where... You sound like my wife.
  18. SBF Jake

Video Reviews - Make sure to watch the video!

I see you jhsfive... lol. But no I'm gonna put my own spin on these reviews. I'm not gonna bad mouth any company but I will be honest about the product in giving our customers and board members the best review for the product.