Search results

1. SBF Jake

LTB Xbox One or PS4

Have paypal ready, or able to trade softball equipment. LMK what you're looking for.
  2. SBF Jake

Sbf giveaway!

Here's a chance to win a free bat, hat and Lizard Skin bat grip. Click Here!
  3. SBF Jake

Z-4000's Reviews are next!

Thanks to everyone that voted! I didn't get the cluggy review up until today because of the short week last week, sorry about that. I'll get to working on the Z-4000 video this week in the mean time what would you like to see next?
  4. SBF Jake

CLUGGY Video

https://youtu.be/D0EwKfH5MfA I'm a little biased to it, you know working here at the store. I love the bat, I would say so far from everything I've swung it is my favorite bat hands down once it is broke in. The first 3-400 swings didn't seem too special to me, but after that it opens up and...
  5. SBF Jake

Cluggy is the Winner!

My first video review will be on the Cluggy, it should be up sometime Friday. On to the next poll. Let me know what you'd like to see next.
  6. SBF Jake

Video Reviews - Make sure to watch the video!

We will soon be starting video reviews. What is the first product you would like to see us review? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3W28O9rUwI
  7. SBF Jake

Technical Difficulties

We are currently having technical difficulties with our Internet and Phone Services so if you try to call no one will pick up. If you have any questions feel free to send a message through here.
  8. SBF Jake

Cluggy Price Drop!

Call or PM me for the new price on the 2015 Demarini ASA SBF CL22!
  9. SBF Jake

CL22 Giveaway Contest!

Get your BP gear and your video camera ready. Softball Fans is sending its exclusive DeMarini CL22 on a nationwide tour looking for people to hit and review the bat. Post your best review and BP session of the bat anywhere you want. Make sure you create a thread highlighting your review with...
  10. SBF Jake

SBF Exclusive CL22 Jugggggggy Giveaway Contest!

Get your BP gear and your video camera ready. Softball Fans is sending its exclusive DeMarini CL22 on a nationwide tour looking for people to hit and review the bat. Post your best review and BP session of the bat anywhere you want. Make sure you create a thread highlighting your review with...
  11. SBF Jake

Z3K Blowout!

1 for $150 or 2 for $280. Send paypal or call us with card info. 1-800-672-0822
  12. SBF Jake

Demos!!!

We have new slow pitch bat demos are in the store, if you're local come on in and try them out before you buy them! The new Z-4000's and the new Mako, Mako Torque, and Salvos.
  13. SBF Jake

Deal of the Day - 1/27/2015

Call or PM me for the best price on the Louisville Slugger SB214Z-UE and SB214Z-AE! Best deal if you get both! 1-800-672-0822
  14. SBF Jake

Deal of the Day - 1/23/2015

Today's Deal of the Day is for the Worth SBSJHA and SBSJHU! For the absolute best deal get one of each! PM me or call the store for the price.
  15. SBF Jake

Deal of the Day 1/22/2015

Today's Deal is on the Louisville Slugger Sonic+, call or PM me for the price!
  16. SBF Jake

Deal of the Day - 1/21/2015

Deal of the Day for today is the Miken Ultra 750x ULTMXU! Call or message for the price. 1-800-672-0822
  17. SBF Jake

Sbf cl22

There are here! $275 shipped plus your choice of one Demarini Apparel for free!
  18. SBF Jake

New Mikens!

New Mikens are in Stock! Call and ask for Jake for the best prices! 1-800-672-0822
  19. SBF Jake

Worth Fulk 220!

Call and mention this post for the lowest price on the NEW Worth BJ Fulk 220! 1-800-672-0822 http://www.softballfans.com/shop/Worth-Fulk-220-BJ-Fulk-Resmondo-USSSA-Slowpitch-Bat-SBF2RU.html
  20. SBF Jake

Worth Legit 220!

All of the Worth Legit 220's are now in stock! Call for the best prices. 1-800-672-0822