Search results

1. J

Sb73v voltage f/s

Yeah, just like everyone knows OG extendeds and Flexs were selling for 99.00 - 199.00 too, but no one bitches about 400 bucks for one of these NIW... I'm just sayin..
  2. J

jperr77 is very GTG

Very good trade, shipped me three bats, all were NIW exactly as described, shipped very fast and good packaging. I would deal with again. jperr77
  3. J

OG flex, OG extended, rd28 ASA, and sb73v NIW!!!

Word, but hey, there's a lot of gullible people out there. If someone really did buy these, which I highly doubt, I bet they're freaking out right now reading all this ****:)
  4. J

OG flex, OG extended, rd28 ASA, and sb73v NIW!!!

I don't know if you're serious or not, a lot of your posts aren't, but you usually include the :rolleyes::rolleyes: when you're kidding. If you're serious, you did a good thing by sending PP with the CC, as long as you can afford to be out 1200 bucks on your CC for a month or two if it really...
  5. J

NIW Ultra I

Bat has been traded. For what it's worth, I got a NIW returnable Freak Plus, a NIW returnable Recoil, and a NIW NR NRG 600. And shipping paid for. Worked out great for both parties.
  6. J

NIW Ultra I

Bat has been traded. For what it's worth, I got a NIW returnable Freak Plus, a NIW returnable Recoil, and a NIW NR NRG 600. And shipping paid for. Worked out great for both parties.
  7. J

NIW Ultra I

No thanks...
  8. J

NIW Ultra I

Haha, I knew that one was coming. LOL.
  9. J

NIW Ultra I

What are they?
  10. J

NIW Ultra I

Like the title says, a have a 26 oz. NIW Ultra I Maxload up for trade. It is a WR, it does not have the stamps, and it does not have a warranty card. I am looking for 3 NIW bats. NR is okay. They MUST be NIW. I'm not really looking for any particular bats, just seeing what is out there...
  11. J

NIW Ultra I

Like the title says, a have a 26 oz. NIW Ultra I Maxload up for trade. It is a WR, it does not have the stamps, and it does not have a warranty card. I am looking for 3 NIW bats. NR is okay. They MUST be NIW. I'm not really looking for any particular bats, just seeing what is out there...
  12. J

Want to buy...

It's freakin ridiculous man, everyone bought up all the good bats when Asa changed their standards, and now everyone is wanting ridiculous amounts of money for anything. Not only in stores and eBay, but it's the same **** on here too. Crazy.
  13. J

LTB alot...

Bumparoooo
  14. J

Miken dudes is this legit ? 26oz. ?

This may quite possibly be the dumbest comment I have ever read on these boards regarding pricing on a bat.
  15. J

Want to buy...

NIW Freak 98's. That is all.
  16. J

LTB alot...

LTB Anything NIW Pre-09 ASA I am looking to buy any NIW 2008 and earlier ASA composite bats. Please send me a PM with any and all offers. Thanks.
  17. J

2 NIW ASA Eastons for sale

Both bats are sold.
  18. J

SESC - he pm'ed me literally 10 seconds before you did. When I opened up his PM, yours showed up. Sorry man.
  19. J

SCN8 is sold. 8B is still here.
  20. J

CLSBFF is first, if he say no SESC1001 gets it. Bat should be sold shortly.