Search results

1. B

Looking for a Wilson A2000 slowpitch glove

Your best bet is probably a 1799, while listed at 12.75, it feels bigger and there are tons of colorways available.
  2. B

Rawlings PRONP7-2HT

I broke in and used the one I traded with you all year last year and its fantastic for slowpitch. Middle or third. My custom 208s, 207, and 1781 have all taken a backseat to it.
  3. B

Anyone know what happened to 2bwax?

I loved their conditioner
  4. B

Best place to buy laces?

buyfastpitchgloves.com is a go to along with usasportsdirect.com. I would also recommend Glenside glove company if youre on instagram. The laces I just recived from flatbill, I wasn't too impressed with. They were as thick as they were wide.
  5. B

New glove dummy questions

With a smaller hand you may want to look for a Mizuno
  6. B

208 or 504

Disclaimer: I have 2 custom 208s, a horween 504, had an rv23 and sp125. I love the 208 and 504 the most. The 504 will end up being wider and deeper than the 208s and those are already very broken in and the 504 is just starting. I've heard 504s break single hinge, but I had no problem getting a...
  7. B

SP 125 or Rawlings 12.5 patterns?

sp125 is very good for single hinge. Part of the reason I chose to part with mine.
  8. B

Rawlings 13” probh34ht

The 3030 is 13" and larger than a 1799.
  9. B

Rawlings 13” probh34ht

My custom 3030-6 is every bit as wide and deep as any 1799 ive owned. And honestly, it feels bigger.
  10. B

Closest pattern to the Matsui glove? (GMP55)

not sure any glove that ive had in my hands (there have been many) is similar to the 55. That thing closes so thumb to pinky
  11. B

glove repair and re-lacing

you can get ahold of me on Instagram @cookerelacing.
  12. B

Did Wilson Ever Produce Unbranded Gloves?

man, that palm leather sure looks like Wilson leather. Curious glove.
  13. B

Rawlings NP7 to Wilson

In my opinion Wilson doesn't offer a pattern similar to the NP. The 1781 is kind of a tweener of the pro1000/200 and an NP.
  14. B

Here's all the leather I own right now!

That hinged web on the timber 207 was longer than an H web and would have played even deeper had I broken it in and not sold it lol
  15. B

Here's all the leather I own right now!

I’d send Paypal for that right now
  16. B

A few questions about the upcoming April Pro504-6.

Are you shaping it to close single hinge or double hinge? If double hinge, how is that going?
  17. B

For Sale April Horween Limited PRO504 Has arrived

You guys need to send them to me for some HSW action on those 504s.
  18. B

I will say that I love that the 504 has straight thumb welting, so putting some hand sewn welting on thumb and pinky would look bad@$$. Check out my IG page if you want to see what it would looke like @cookerelacing
  19. B

Ill agree with this. I sold the 504 I had because it was too much NP pattern and I prefer 200/1000. But, it was somewhere in the middle of those two patterns. I just never liked how the pocket felt "left of center" is the best way I can describe it. Also, it has a, to me, wierd shaped pinky. Has...
  20. B

Price Check and Sale PRORV23

I think you might have a hard time getting more than say, 175. 150-175 seems fair.