Search results

1. B

For Sale Pro-JR 24 12.75" $150

Recent relace along with new palm adhesive, padding, thumb and pinky bones. Leather is in amazing condition. Good thick leather here. I believe it's from 95. Has swingman logo in palm. I used in 5-6 games so inside white lace is a bit dirty. Used Two in pinky, but could easily be used...
  2. B

For Sale A2K 1799 $200

Relaced to dark brown lace and thumb and pinky stays replaced with thicker ones. Half the heel pad removed, can be put back in if desired. Started to break in TIP but still lays open on side and can be used traditional. Couch catch only. Could probably pass as NWOT.
  3. B

Rawlings custom builder 207 vs. 208

So I think im going to go with a 12.25 custom, but what's the difference between the 207 and 208 on the custom builder? To me they look identical. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
  4. B

For Sale HOH 504 12.5" $160

When I bought it it looked almost nwot. Ive put my hand in it a few times trying to decide whether to keep it or not.I have thrown a ball in it a few times. Can be broken in TIP or traditionally. Love the glove, love the leather, cant get over the name that's not mine. Guess ive become a glove...
  5. B

Nike MVP select

just bought a 12.75 H. Wondering what to expect, not much luck finding anything on them. Thanks
  6. B

Horween Wingtip

So I found this old Horween Wingtip for a decent price, at least I think so. It measures 12.5 and I had the intentions to H-web swap and replace the padding and add thumb/pinky inserts (it didn't have any). But I was told to shelf it bc it's a hard to find glove. I like to use my gloves not...
  7. B

Price Check Niw 2014 true one 27oz

Looking for a price check please
  8. B

For Sale A2k 1799

Lightly used, two in pinky. Relaced in stiff tan. 5 loop hand opening, fits perfect on my L hand. $190 obo.
  9. B

web swap on a Nike Vapor 360

Wondering if anyone has tried to modify a Nike Vapor 360 to make it more softball adaptable. It would seem that a mod trap would fit the holes best, but the holes that lace would run through are very small and I haven't looked carefully enough to see if you could run lace through it any...
  10. B

For Sale Gmp55bk $150

Selling a gmp55bk I recently picked up off a board bro. Cleaned and relaced in navy. There is a rip at the top of the last loop hole on the web. Has no impact on performance. Up close picture provided. Firm at $150. Not super motivated to sell if dont get that. No trades please.
  11. B

For Sale Spalding Pro Select 12.75 H web

Looking to thin the herd a bit. Glove has an oxblood H web from glovesmith and recently relaced in stiff tan. Used in approximately 10 games last year. Stiffer 1/8" HDPE inserts in thumb and pinky as well as industrial grade felt from Grainger added to palm for more padding. Kip leather, very...
  12. B

GTG Daddyfatsacs is gtg

Don't hesitate to deal with this guy
  13. B

For Sale retail 1781

broken in TIP, used in approximately 10-15 games. Still lays open on side. Extra hole punched to tighten hand stall. You can see some of the palm adhedsive when looking closely. $140. Not looking for trades. Shipped usps priority
  14. B

For Sale Gcp51 $110

Gcp51 $100 Used but very well taken care of gcp51. thicker thumb and pinky bones were also put in. Broken in tip. Game ready. Have too many gloves and need to move one. 12.75". $100. Laced in neon orange, pics don't show brightness well.
  15. B

USPS insurance claim

Has anybody shipped a bat to have it not be delivered? I just filed a claim with usps. Glad I insured it. Just wondering what people's experiences with this type of situation are.
  16. B

For Sale 14' 27oz tru One

I bought it with an estimated 3-400 swings and I've put maybe 100 on it. No webbing. Returnable no receipt. $110. Don't have time to break it in and my miken 4tf is really good. Only trades would be towards an a2000 1799 or a2k 1799. Could add $$$.
  17. B

GTG Big***y69 is GTG

Good communication. Fast shipping. Very gtg.
  18. B

LTB 2014 27oz True One

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  19. B

For Sale 2011 Z1000 28oz. $160

would guess about 200-300 swings on it. I was able to find two lines of webbing. $160 shipped. Thanks.
  20. B

Price Check balanced Z1000 28 oz

i have a lightly used 28oz Z1000 that I'm thinking about selling or trading. I would guess 200-300 swings. I was able to see two lines of webbing. Wondering on a value. Thanks guys.