Search results

1. OG_\FlyingPigs

Design my M2 Glove.....

I like the natural looking colors, nothing to flashy no custom embroidery. I really like kannonsdad's glove so ill ask him to post pics to inspire.
  2. OG_\FlyingPigs

For Sale/Trade 26 OG white steel

26oz OG white steel, original grip, has one small wave near the endcap that can be felt with the "rag test". Endcap is GTG no rattles or any of that. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Price will be $130 OBO, havent seen a 26 listed for a while. LMK if you need more pics.
  3. OG_\FlyingPigs

Vinci RV50...New camera test pics...

Vinci RV50 Love the feel of it just wish it was 13"+
  4. OG_\FlyingPigs

LTB 14" ecco A1000

Anyone have one of these they are willing to let go? Open to colors/webs/etc. Dont have any glove as trade bait, but have some paypals. Looks like.
  5. OG_\FlyingPigs

For Sale/Trade Wilson "the a-2000" XLC japan 13"

Glove is 13-13.25" seems like it plays pretty true.Feels awesome on the hand and has an average sized hand stall. Laces are all in good shape No cracking anywhere on the glove, just the small wear and tear marks seen. Glove can use a conditioning, but i will leave that up to the new owner. has...
  6. OG_\FlyingPigs

For Sale/Trade Price Check: Wilson "the a-2000" XLC japan 13"

Looking for a price check on this wilson. has Mitch written small in the palm as seen in pic, also missing a label on the pinky.Other than that the glove is pretty much game ready, not floppy. Glove is 13-13.25" seems like it plays pretty true.Feels awesome on the hand and has an average...
  7. OG_\FlyingPigs

For Sale/Trade Vinci BV16

Got this from LT44 and the hand stall is just to small for me.Looking to trade for another glove 13" - 14". Open to trades other than gloves also. Selling price will be $75 shipped USPS priority. These are LTs pics but i have not used the glove, just tried it on.
  8. OG_\FlyingPigs

For Sale 27 Dan smith plague

Returnable with NO receipt, has less than 100 cuts, some mild webbing a slight endcap seperation. Has some scrapes from sliding out of a metal bat holder in the dugout. has a taped grip. price will be $110 OBO shipped USPS. Will look at 26-27OZ Demarini trades.
  9. OG_\FlyingPigs

For Sale 13.75" M2 Custom

measures around 14" has #9 embroidered as pictured, oiled it up beat it a little with the mallet and played some catch with a weighted ball.has seen no game time. Looking to get $100 Shipped USPS priority. PM me with any questions or if you want to see more pics.
  10. OG_\FlyingPigs

For Sale Rawlings RFM9 13"ish 1st basemens glove

Looking to let this go,does need a repair job on the web (as pictured) but will be an easy fix for someone in the know.Can also ship straight to a relacer of your choice. Looking to get $25 shipped USPS priority.
  11. OG_\FlyingPigs

Saw Jbo911 at the park, told him how you guys feel...

For some reason he didnt say anything back :confused:
  12. OG_\FlyingPigs

Price Check NIW NR Super freak OG

What are these going for these days?
  13. OG_\FlyingPigs

White House softball team smoked by pot lobby’s bats

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-loop/post/white-house-softball-team-smoked-by-pot-lobbys-bats/2012/06/12/gJQAJydhXV_blog.html
  14. OG_\FlyingPigs

Team Combat Golf fundraiser.

have a Fund raiser coming up for Monster Combat and Pure. Contact myself via PM or you can call/text Mike Mcgee (PM for his info if you dont have) Spots are limited and filling fast.
  15. OG_\FlyingPigs

For Sale/Trade 27EL 12' z1k Returnable w/receipt USSSA

27EL 2012 z1k USSSA under 50 hits, has never been cleaned.Receipt good till mid october. Any trades looked at will have to be pre ABI ASA. $165 Shipped OBO
  16. OG_\FlyingPigs

For Sale/Trade Price check. Wilson a3000 G4 11.5

really broke in andGame ready. pics tell a better story than i can. Looking for a fast sale.
  17. OG_\FlyingPigs

For Sale/Trade Patent pending Anti Virus **20 hits**

Got this 29BA Patent pending OG Anti Virus.No webs, couple of ball scratches from the one BP session it has seen. Looking to get $200 OBO. Will take a couple Combatants, or a combatant and something else in trade.Prefer 27s but open to other weights.
  18. OG_\FlyingPigs

Price Check 29BA patent Pending OG Anti Virus.

bat has 20 hits, no webbing no scratches chips or anything. has OG grip. Anyone have a ball park on this one?
  19. OG_\FlyingPigs

For Sale Boombah venoms

44XLong never altered used one season.Fit more like a 40-42 IMO. Brown/Gold Looking to get 25.00 Shipped OBO.