Search results

1. D

28oz Bryson Baker Gear

Looking to sell 28oz BBGV, bat has about 100 hits on it. Original grip has been removed. Bat is returnable but I do not have a reciept. Looking for $200shipped. Email me for pics.
  2. D

NIW Frenzy2 27oz ASA

Is this bat still for sale?
  3. D

LTT NIW 26oz Rush 98

Looking to trade right now NIW returnable with reciept 26oz Rush 98. Looking for ASA only. Prefer Frenzy 2, 27-28 oz or Syn Extended 27-28oz, but let me know what you have as there are other bats that I am interested in.
  4. D

smokindodge99

He is good to go...Deal went flawless...bat was exactly what I was expecting and very quick shipping especially to Canada...
  5. D

LTT/LTS NIW 26OZ Rush 98

Bats been traded...thanks for posts..
  6. D

Got some good offers i think...Give me a shout on my cell 403-333-7850

Got some good offers i think...Give me a shout on my cell 403-333-7850
  7. D

LTT/LTS NIW 26OZ Rush 98

Yes due to my lack of trading history I am willing to ship bat first.
  8. D

LTB/LTTF Rush 98 27/28oz

i have a 26oz, NIW...I know you said only 27 or 28, but I thought that I would throw it out there...
  9. D

LTT/LTS NIW 26OZ Rush 98

Looking for something Utrip...not a big fan of freak 98...
  10. D

FS: (2) 12.5" ASA Frenzies 26 & 27oz - $165 ea

PM has been sent.
  11. D

LTT/LTS NIW 26OZ Rush 98

Looking to sell for $230 shipped. Open to offers for trade will entertain all offers. Bat is brand new in wrapper, it is returnable and will come with a reciept.
  12. D

NIW 28FL Bryson Baker Gear

PM has been sent
  13. D

Bbgv niw nr

PM sent to slightrattle for sale.
  14. D

LTS NIW Miken Psycho SuperMax 27oz

Do you still have this bat? Let me know..how much to ship to Canada?
  15. D

LTT/LTS 2 Frenzy 1-ASA 1-UTRIP

what is the weight of the 12.5 frenzy?
  16. D

Bbgv niw nr

PM has been sent
  17. D

LTB Some Bats

I am looking for a number of bats to buy.....taxes are here and it is time to spend some money...if you have any of the following for sale let me know either NIW or used... 2008 Combat Bryson Baker Gear Virus-27/28 OZ 2007 Rawlings Rush USSSA or 2007 Rawlings Rush ASA- same weight 2009 Worth...
  18. D

lts or ltt NR NIW bryson baker gear 28oz

PM Sent as well
  19. D

What do you think that i should go with? just wanted a proffesional opinion..

What do you think that i should go with? just wanted a proffesional opinion..
  20. D

Hey its Kev....the league i am playing in does not have any banned bats..what should i...

Hey its Kev....the league i am playing in does not have any banned bats..what should i swing?Looking for an Ultra 2, maybe even the advanced and a jak'd nemeysis...keep an eye out for me..