Search results

1. D

28oz Bryson Baker Gear

Looking to sell 28oz BBGV, bat has about 100 hits on it. Original grip has been removed. Bat is returnable but I do not have a reciept. Looking for $200shipped. Email me for pics.
  2. D

LTT NIW 26oz Rush 98

Looking to trade right now NIW returnable with reciept 26oz Rush 98. Looking for ASA only. Prefer Frenzy 2, 27-28 oz or Syn Extended 27-28oz, but let me know what you have as there are other bats that I am interested in.
  3. D

smokindodge99

He is good to go...Deal went flawless...bat was exactly what I was expecting and very quick shipping especially to Canada...
  4. D

LTT/LTS NIW 26OZ Rush 98

Looking to sell for $230 shipped. Open to offers for trade will entertain all offers. Bat is brand new in wrapper, it is returnable and will come with a reciept.
  5. D

LTB Some Bats

I am looking for a number of bats to buy.....taxes are here and it is time to spend some money...if you have any of the following for sale let me know either NIW or used... 2008 Combat Bryson Baker Gear Virus-27/28 OZ 2007 Rawlings Rush USSSA or 2007 Rawlings Rush ASA- same weight 2009 Worth...
  6. D

LTT/ or offers on 28oz Syn Extended

Open to offers for 1st batch Syn Extended. About 400 hits no defects other than normal ground scratches and bag wear. It is returnable with no reciept. Looking for ASA sticks in return 27 or 28 OZ. Email for pictures. [email protected]