Search results

1. andy-rockstar

Nokona Glove - Hole Repair?

Curious what the experts here think... I have a Nokona AMG650EXP that's in great, game-ready, shape except for some stretched out holes on the bottom of the hand area where the web lacing runs. It looks like two, and possibly three, holes there are stretching out. How would one go about trying...
  2. andy-rockstar

LTB Worth JH Legit Watermelon 27+

If anybody has one (aren't they dual-stamped?) they might be willing to part with...LMK. Looking for 27 or heavier.
  3. andy-rockstar

Any Worth PST Love Still Out There?

Thinking of putting my PST Xtra in the bag just for fun. Not too many of PSTs popping up for sale anymore as far as I can tell. Has everyone just completely moved on from PSTs, similar to how they've left SBF?
  4. andy-rockstar

Visor for Hockey-Style Catcher's Helmet?

I just upgraded from a Rip-It mask to a hockey-style catcher's helmet for when I'm pitching, and wondered whether anyone has found a solution to add a visor to a helmet? I haven't seen anything promising using the Googles.
  5. andy-rockstar

Mask Recommendations

The league I play in is finally starting back up after being down for a year, but they're requiring masks (thanks, COVID) and I figure I might as well get something I wear through a whole doubleheader comfortably. Anybody else playing with a mask have any recommendations? For all the...
  6. andy-rockstar

Cleaning Fuzzy Backing?

I picked up a Nokona Bloodline AMGFB as a relacing project, and wanted to try to clean the fuzzy stuff on the inside of the mitt since it's seen some staining from the glove's original coloring. Any recommendations on products to use to clean this without messing up the rest of the glove?
  7. andy-rockstar

For Sale ASA Bats - 28 oz Miken Freak Black & 30 oz 2014 Demarini Juggy

***Both bats traded in a 2-for-1 deal with ShortYellowBus*** Primarily looking to sell but would entertain trades for 27 oz (endloaded) or 28 oz ASA bats, especially if they're well broken-in. Just not playing enough to have these in the bag. 28 oz Miken Freak Black ASA. Bought last summer on...
  8. andy-rockstar

For Sale/Trade ASA Miken Freak Black and Easton SIS Team USA 28 oz

***Moved to another post***28 oz ASA Miken Freak Black. Bought used last summer (was told around 300 hits then) and put maybe 5 hits on it since. Has a slight knob wobble to it if you're trying to wobble the knob. $100 shipped. ***TRADED*** 28 oz ASA Easton Team USA SIS, with the 3 oz...
  9. andy-rockstar

For Sale Anderson Flexzilla and OG Nanotek SPA

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/anderson-flexzilla-and-og-nanotek-spa.1455284/#post-19061954
  10. andy-rockstar

For Sale Anderson Flexzilla and OG Nanotek SPA

Thinning my metal herd, since I don't play quite as much as I used to. ***SOLD for asking*** 28 oz Nanotek SPA. Later batch with the black endcap. Typical field wear; unsure on number of swings. No waves detected. ASA stamp plainly visible. Possibly the best singlewall bat ever made in terms of...
  11. andy-rockstar

For Sale OG SSESTs 28 & 32 oz

***34/3/19 -Both bats sold. 28 oz sold to phoenix26; 32 oz sold elsewhere*** A couple classics--OG SSESTs from 20+ years ago, in 28 and 32 oz. C405P, with no "+" on the barrel. Couldn't detect any waves on either of them. No endcap issues, and weight stickers are still present. $40 each OBO.
  12. andy-rockstar

For Sale Vintage Andersons

Top to Bottom: ***SOLD***27 oz Kelley Wraptech, blue (rare?). Has some waving. Probably not a game bat based on its rarity. ***SOLD***28 oz Anderson Wraptech. Has a slight wave. ***SOLD***26 oz Anderson Techwrap, green (rare?). Has a slight wave. ***SOLD***28 oz Anderson Techwrap, red. Has...
  13. andy-rockstar

For Sale PST98 S&D and OG SSEST, 28 oz

****SOLD****PST98 Search & Destroy, 28 oz. Scale weight was closer to 29 oz when I had a thicker Easton grip on it. ASA logos are still GTG on the PST despite all the nicks in the paint. Slight endcap separation, but no other issues. $80 shipped. OG SSEST, 28 oz. C405P, No + as you can see...
  14. andy-rockstar

For Sale OG Techfire Crush 28 oz

OG Crush, 28 oz. It's just been sitting in various garages in the 4-5 years I've had it. No cracks, no endcap separation, and still has OG leather grip. $50 shipped.
  15. andy-rockstar

For Sale Nokona WS1250 RHT

***TRADED*** 12.5" Nokona, WS1250. Nowhere near broken in, and I already have four other Nokonas. Some lacing is starting to dry out, but should still be usable as-is. No other damage or wear to the glove. How about $80 shipped?
  16. andy-rockstar

New to USSSA; Coming from ASA

Just moved to the Seattle-area and signed up in a league that seems to follow USSSA rules. Coming from Alaska where there's only ASA, so I already had to get a new bat or two so I'd have something to swing. Other that the slightly different bat standard and strike zone definition, are there...
  17. andy-rockstar

Moving from AK to Seattle...

Moving to Seattle in about 6 weeks, most likely somewhere around Bellevue, and will be looking for a team. I'll be looking for teams in the E/D range, and don't care if it is ASA or Utrip. Any recommendations on leagues?
  18. andy-rockstar

Freak 52 Supermax ASA

I just won one of these from my local league, and am curious if it's any good. The last Miken I swung was a Freak98 a few years ago. It's ultimately going to be a team bat, but I'm curious if this is any better than the stuff we're currently swinging.
  19. andy-rockstar

OG Crush and Frenzy bats

Are these even relevant anymore? I have an OG Crush, an ASA RB500, and another Frenzy (not sure if it's OG or not) just laying around and I don't know if they're even any good with all the new stamps and standards and whatnot.
  20. andy-rockstar

For Sale 34 oz TPS Powerdome Mike Macenko

Found this at a local thrift store a couple years ago and bought it for no particular reason, and now thinning the herd. Bat's in excellent shape, and even has OG grip. $20 shipped.