Search results

1. Benched02

Superdrafts?

Where's all of the Superdrafts up in the Northeast this year? I'm not playing much this year locally, help me find a reason to travel. :biggthumpup:
  2. Benched02

For Sale ST100, MV1, Max120, EST

I have some bats here I never use anymore hoping someone else has a use for them. The ST100 has around 400 hits typical ground scratches, unknown hits on everything else. The EST and the Max 120 have been sitting in my closet for forever. The MV1 hasn't been used in 2 years, and if I remember...
  3. Benched02

For Sale Turfs

I have some turfs that I'd like to pass on to someone that will need some turfs for the upcoming season. The Boombahs are size 11.5 used for a tournament each. The Mizuno Blasts are size 11, used for 4 or 5 tournaments, if I remember correctly. I'm thinking $15 each to cover shipping, if its...
  4. Benched02

For Sale DS PLague

28oz FL Plague no receipt, roughly 600 hits or so I'm purely guessing, majority bp hits. Im gonna say $65 shipped. Webbed up nicely, taped grip.
  5. Benched02

Squat Alternatives

Whats the general consensus about squat alternatives? I'm unable to perform the exercise without any discomfort so I've decided to eliminate the exercise altogether. I've been looking at step-ups, lunges, leg presses. Since I'm already doing dead's, I'm thinking leg presses are less than...
  6. Benched02

For Sale Mutjh1

Picked up this 27.5oz, off a teammate. Well used, unknown number of hits, quite a few paint chips. One deep scratch on the M for Mutant (pictured). Taped grip, I've put around 30 swings on the bat. I didn't notice any problems with the connection, even though there is paint chips (also...
  7. Benched02

GTG Perfect Game

Bought a glove looks great!
  8. Benched02

GTG Bullman57....

Is G2G, great service provided.
  9. Benched02

If your bat doesn't come with a end load...

Make it that way! :rolleyes:
  10. Benched02

GTG Papo08

Bought a CF3 off of him locally. Nice bat, great deal. The bat is FIRE!
  11. Benched02

GTG sf49ers0821

Feedback way over due. Did a transaction back at the end of May. Completely spaced off leaving the feedback. Apologies....:(
  12. Benched02

GTG mbaptiste5582

Good Communication...G2G!
  13. Benched02

GTG dodgyAussie

G2G, fast payment and good communication.
  14. Benched02

GTG JHall0518 is G2G

Sold him an MV1, fast payment, easy to work with.
  15. Benched02

For Sale 28oz ASA RD28 1615/3000

250-ish hit, 28oz RD28. Bought off of a friend with less than 50 hits. Used in 3 short lunch time bp sessions. Roughly 60 cuts, the rest were game swings. So there is ground scratches but nothing crazy. No webbing, cracks, the major scratches and paint chip is pictured. It is returnable...
  16. Benched02

For Sale Stock MV1 Supermax w/rec.

Up for sale is a 500-ish hit 28oz MV1 Supermax with receipt dated Jan/2010. Good condition, bat is webbed up like crazy though. Looking for $165 shipped. Im not really interested in trades, but possibly if it was an ASA fp bat.
  17. Benched02

GTG Meat1986

Is good to go..fast shipping, great condition.
  18. Benched02

For Sale 26oz Miken NRG500

Unknown number of hits..received by trade locally. Has a slight end cap separation in one minor spot (pictured). Taped grip..$120 shipped. Sold!!
  19. Benched02

For Sale/Trade Toxic, SCN6

Up for sale, trade is a used SCN6 and a 100< hit (R)Toxic receipt dated 2/9/2010. Both bats are 34/28. Sale price is $125 for the SCN6, and $165 for the Toxic. This price includes pp fees. Please add 1.25 for gas, 2.00 for bubble wrap, and .50 for tape. Ill throw my time in for free...
  20. Benched02

GTG DieselFuel_13

Is G2G, easy to deal with..fast shipping.