3. T

For Sale 2013 27oz DC41

back up ...
  4. T

For Sale 2013 27oz DC41

back up...
  5. T

For Sale 2013 27oz DC41

2013 27oz white DC41. It has about 250-300 swings on it and has normal wear from being tossed around in the dirt. It is returnable and I have the dealer reciept which has a lot of the warranty left. If interested pm me about the time left on warranty. $150 shipped Paypal gifted or you pay fees
  6. T

miken T22c6 titanium review

I've got a 27oz with about 250-500 swings if somebody is looking for one.
  7. T

Price Check Miken T22C6

Its a 27. I can get pics up in a few days.
  8. T

Price Check Miken T22C6

I have a returnable T22C6 with no cracks and around 500 swings on it.
  9. T

2013 Freak Plus

Yes my 27 DC41 felt heavier than my 28 plus because of the extra endload the DC has in it but they both weigh 27.6 on the scale.
  10. T

2013 Freak Plus

Man that does seem heavy for a 26. My 28 weighs 27.6 on the scale. Miken's weights vary so much its crazy.
  11. T

Classic M or Classic M plus

That is what I was wondering if the classic M gets worse when it gets hot too. I know the classic plus is not supposed to be affected by high temps but it sure seems like it gets worse the hotter it gets. I guess they both suck in hot weather.
  12. T

2 freak plus questions

Because from what I have seen it's really not a .5oz endload like people call it. I think miken just says maxload or supermax. I used to think when they said .5oz endload that meant the cap was .5oz heavier than the rod but I know that's not the case because I had a maxload that had a .9oz...
  13. T

2 freak plus questions

All I know is the original plus and the new plus are both endloaded with miken's ".5oz" endload.
  14. T

Miken weighting difference.

I'll say it again. Caps are the same before they put them in the bat but once the glue is added the caps will weigh different amounts for the 26-30oz models. The rods will be different too. The balance point (which is related to endload and swing speed) and the weight differential between the...
  15. T

2 freak plus questions

The freak plus is endloaded. It has their ".5oz" endload. That's why it's called a freak "plus". When they first came out the freak was balanced and the plus was endloaded. Balance it on your finger and you'll see it balances between 20-21" away from the handle. A balanced bat would balance...
  16. T

Well the caps are the same before the glue is added. Once the glue is added the glue becomes part of the cap. So a 26oz cap will be lighter than the 30oz cap and the rods will be different but the balance points will be the same for similar models.
  17. T

There is a video on youtube from the show how its made that shows miken making a recoil. All the caps are the same when they put them in. They press them in the barrel and add the glue/resin from the inside through the hole in the handle. They add more or less glue according to the final...
  18. T

I like to take apart old broke warranty returns just to see how they weigh them. I used to think that endload was the difference in cap weight minus the handle rod weight (1 oz - .5 oz = .5 oz endload) but I have found that not to be the case. If you think about it a bat without a cap and...
  19. T

2 freak plus questions

Yes, like people said it has a 1/2 oz endload. To me there is a difference in feel between the 1/2 oz endload and the 1 oz supermax endload. I like the 1/2 oz bats better but its personal preference.
  20. T

2013 dc41

I have one of these. I was surprised because it felt pretty good out of the wrapper. It was better out of the wrapper than any pre 2013 stamp bat (original freak plus) I ever hit out of the wrapper. Now out of wrapper it doesn't feel like a well broke in bat but I wouldn't be afaird to use it...