Search results

1. bigjoe21

Socal BP/Tourney?

I am coming to San Diego for a week or so and I am looking to play or hit some BP while I am there. If anyone is looking for a player let me know. Or if you are hitting BP and don't mind an extra let me know.
  2. bigjoe21

Bad night story

Not sure if anyone posted this but the about 2 weeks ago a player of ours lost his eye. He was sliding into 2nd base when the SS relayed the ball, the 2nd basemen missed it and it hit him right in the left eye socket. It caused unrepairable damage to his eye and he had to have it removed...
  3. bigjoe21

Damn thieves

So this weekend I was playing a tourney at Victory Lane in AZ, when some douche bag from some other team decided to go into my roller and steal my 1st batch OG Freak! Man that crap pisses me off, that there are dirt bags like that, that hover around dugouts and steal stuff from other players...
  4. bigjoe21

Need a few jerseys made?

I am looking for someone to make 2 or 3 half dye-sub jerseys for me. If you can knock them out I have the logo we want. This will be a trial run for the team to decide. All the jerseys will have the same logo, not 3 different ones, just to clear that up.
  5. bigjoe21

team package

I am looking for: 12 Full dye jersey 12Half Dye Jersey 12 pants 12 turfs 12 back packs Let me know if you can work a package deal and what your prices are.
  6. bigjoe21

For Sale/Trade 2008 ASA Reaper 26oz

I am looking to Sell or Trade my 26oz 08 ASA Reaper. It has one season of local league, hence the normal wear marks from being thrown around. It has about 300-400 cuts, Not 100% sure honestly I just know I don't swing it. Would like to get $250 for it or trade it for an OG Freak, 1st or 2nd batch.
  7. bigjoe21

Players needed for scrimmage in Phoenix

I have a military team and we are looking to get a game or two this weekend. We are located in the west valley of Phoenix AZ. We are looking to play Sat morning before it gets to hot and we can also have BBQ and Beers while we are there. Let me know if you are down to play ASAP.
  8. bigjoe21

LTB: Original Miken Freak 100MPH

I am looking for an Original Miken Freak, must have ASA stamps on it. Any weight will be fine, just let me know what you have and the price.
  9. bigjoe21

LTB: Original Miken Freak

I busted my OG Freak and I am looking for a new one. Well a "new" used one. 26oz-28oz is fine with me. Let me know what you have and we can go from there.
  10. bigjoe21

LTB: Sz12-12.5 Turfs

I am looking for some new turfs. Elite, Bommbah, 3n2, anything really. I would like to get some black or white or a mix of the two but I am open minded. Let me know what you have and we can work a deal.
  11. bigjoe21

LTT 29oz ASA Recoil 250

I have a ASA Miken Recoil 250 29oz. I would like to trade it for another ASA bat 26oz-27 oz. I already have a few recoils. Pics will be up tomorrow. It has about 75-100 swings on it and normal wear from game nights.
  12. bigjoe21

LTB Akadema Reptilian CLAW AXX21

I have been looking to try one of these gloves for awhile now but can not find one. If you have one you want to sell let me know.
  13. bigjoe21

LTS OG 2004 Mizuno Orange Crush 28oz

I have 2 Original Orange Crush's to sell. They are both the OG's not the reissues. Neither has ever been returned. 1 has the original handle tape on it and about 50 cuts on it. The other has around 250-300 cuts on it and has a very very slight wave but no cracks or rattles. I am looking to to...
  14. bigjoe21

Original Grey Miken Ultra

I have a 27oz, Original Grey Ultra in near mint condition. It has about 20-25 hits on it. Has Original handle tape, no dents, cracks or really any paint blemishes period. A ball mark or two is all there is and the paint is still shinning like it was just out the wrapper. I am stuck playing ASA...