Search results

1. Marko13

For Sale Rawlings HOH PRO303-6JBTPRO LHT

Hey guys. Im selling my PRO303-6JTBPRO HOH LHT. It has a date code of EHEH which would be a manufacturing date of 06-06 so its not the newest remake out there right now. It has VERY minimal use on it so its still very stiff. Ive played catch with it about half a dozen times. Im looking to get...
  2. Marko13

Relacing a glove?

I have a old H-Web Rawlings i want to relace but dont know how much lace to order and what sizes of lace to get. Could any of you guys help me out? Lmk. Thanks.
  3. Marko13

For Sale Price check please. Frenzy content.....

I need a price check on a 27oz ASA OG Frenzy 14 inch RB500. The bat has about 200 hits and no rattles or cracks whatsoever..... A few ground scrathes but thats about it. I dont need it and wouldnt mind unloading it. Lmk and i can post pics if need be.....
  4. Marko13

GTG mossman is GTG

mossman is GTG... He bought a Rawlings from me and paid promptly. Deal was awesome with great communication....
  5. Marko13

For Sale NWOT LHT PRO303-4JB HOH For Sale....

Im looking to sell my LHT PRO303-4JB HOH that i have. Its never seen the field and ive never even played catch with it. I applied one light coat of lexol to the pocket and have thrown the ball in it a couple of times. Other than that its been sitting in a climate controlled area for its whole...
  6. Marko13

GTG Blume #22 is GTG

Blume #22 is GTG. Got some balls from him through Reebok and im satisfied. Thanks bud...
  7. Marko13

GTG fredderf is GTG

fredderf bought two Mizunos from me and he paid asap with great communication all around. Id def deal with him again. Thanks bud...
  8. Marko13

GTG Arizonasoftball is GTG

Arizonasoftball bought some batting gloves from me. Great communication and he paid super fast. Dont hesitate to deal with him. Thanks...
  9. Marko13

GTG chadmaiden is GTG

chadmaiden is def GTG. He bought a Craze from me and paid immediately. Dont hesitate to deal with him....
  10. Marko13

GTG hawkins3 is GTG

hawkins3 is GTG. He bought a Rawlings from me and paid asap. Dont hesitate to deal with him.
  11. Marko13

For Sale Vinci Bones XL

Im selling a pair of Vinci Bones XL. They have been worn once and i took about 10 swings with them on. My hands are a little too small for the xl's. SOLD!!!!
  12. Marko13

For Sale 27oz Mizuno Craze USSSA

Looking to sell my 27oz Utrip Craze. It has about 250 hits estimated and i just regripped it with hockey tape for the new owner. $90 shipped pp gift please......SOLD!!!!
  13. Marko13

Orange Blast's

So ive been thinking about getting the new Orange Mizuno Blasts that SBF is getting. I could of swore the release date was Feb 1st but now i look and see April 1st..... Wtf gives? Does anyone know why they changed the release date on these mofo's? I want orange to match with our tourney teams...
  14. Marko13

GTG smarkley3 is GTG

smarkley3 is GTG. Bought a pair of Bones from him and he shipped super fast... Thanks man...
  15. Marko13

TYJA-Ressy Bat Pack ?

Where can these be had? I looked on TYJA and Ressy Sports sites and cant seem to find.... I know im not crazy and have seen them somewhere before. They are like grey in color i believe..... Lmk.....
  16. Marko13

GTG pkc31887

pkc31887 is GTG... He paid fast and has great comm... Thanks man..
  17. Marko13

GTG wagon487

wagon487 is GTG.... He paid right away and great communication. Thanks man....
  18. Marko13

GTG jaygotti is GTG...

jaygotti bought some pants from me and paid right away. Dont hesitate to deal with him at all. Very gtg bro...
  19. Marko13

S&L pants vs. RPN

So the past five years or so ive worn nothing but rpn's. This year though for tourney ball we are getting pants from S&L.... Does anyone have any feedback on these compared to the Rovers? Mainly looking for sizing issues with them. If i wear a 36 in rpn's should i get a 36 in S&L or do they run...
  20. Marko13

GTG unclehowlie is GTG

unclehowlie is GTG. He bought some gloves from me and paid promptly. Thanks alot bud....