Search results

1. Mr. G

Liberty

Curious if anyone has tried the 13" Rawlings Liberty glove(s). I've been using a 12.75 HOH that I like, but am interested in something with a deeper pocket that is made for softball. If anyone has any experience with this glove please let me know. Thanks. -G
  2. Mr. G

Hitting it off the handle

Like many of you, it’s been months (like 12) since I’ve played and I’m now back to playing a few days a week. However, I’m hitting like crap. Now, I’ve never been anywhere close to a high level player whatsoever, but I’ve always been a good hitter and with decent power. Lately I’m struggling...
  3. Mr. G

GTG crayers16

Crayers16 is definitely GTG. Don’t hesitate to deal with him. -G
  4. Mr. G

2020 Primo Maxload

Curious if anyone has hit the new Primo Maxload and what their thoughts are. Thanks. -G
  5. Mr. G

2019 Wicked NYX

Has anyone hit the 2019 NYX as compared to the Wicked Harvey? The specs look exactly the same and I'm assuming it's the same bat just different paint job (and its a lot cheaper). Thanks. -G
  6. Mr. G

Recommendations

So, after spending the better part(s) of the last 2 years playing USSSA and spending weekends with my sons select team, I am looking to get back into Senior ball this coming spring, and would like some advice on the newer bats. I currently have a 2017 Jason Kendrick that I haven’t swung in...
  7. Mr. G

Worth Highlighter

Curious if anyone has hit the pink Highlighter and if so their thoughts on it. Thanks. -G
  8. Mr. G

GTG Pops34

Great dude; smooth easy transaction and great communication. -G
  9. Mr. G

EST XXL

Curious if anyone has swung the new XXL EST yet? And if so, what are your thoughts. Thanks. -G
  10. Mr. G

GTG JP3

JP3 is GTG! Smooth easy transaction and great communication from start to finish. Don’t hesitate to deal wit him. -G
  11. Mr. G

2019 Fab 14

Looking for a 2019 FAB 14 26.5 ounce, NR is fine. I have cash and trade bait. Thanks -G
  12. Mr. G

2019 Branch

Just curious if anyone has hit the 2019 Branch and if it feels the same at the ‘18? Thanks. -G
  13. Mr. G

2019 KP23

Curious if anyone has swung the new USSSA KP23 and if so what feedback might you have? I personally am a fan of the blue and yellow Freak 23, but heard the 2019 might have a more pronounced endload (as opposed to a mid load). Thanks in advance. -G
  14. Mr. G

GTG Jerrshoe is VGTG

Jerrshoe is VERY GTG Great prices and super fast shipping. Do not ever hesitate to do business with this man. -G
  15. Mr. G

Pants and Shirts

Found some stuff in my closet that I have not used in years, and some never... SOLD XXL Charcoal Premier Athletic pants (never worn, too big) $20 SOLD XL Charcoal and Pink Premier Athletic pants have pink stripe along the legs (worn 3 times) $15 SOLD Size 38 Doerflinger pants (never worn) $20...
  16. Mr. G

GTG TrainWreck209

Train Wreck209 is VERY GTG. Quick shipping and great communication. -G
  17. Mr. G

Miken and Worth comparison

I am possibly looking into trading for, or buying a 17 Psycho, but don't swing any Miken's (I get it, they and Worth are made under the same roof, and are the same bats..). My question is, what Worth bat is it comparable to? A Jeff Hall being that it is a long barrel with a .05 end load? I...
  18. Mr. G

LTTF My 2106 Connell 27 oz for your 2017 Connell 26 oz

Im looking for a 2017 Connell in 26 oz. I have a NIW 2016 Connell in 27 oz. Thanks. -G
  19. Mr. G

World Series Mutant (Pink)

Does the pink SIS World Series Mutant have the flex 50 handle? I couldn't tell definitively if it does or not. Thanks in advance. -G
  20. Mr. G

Nokona Price Check

Fellas I have no idea about Nokona gloves at all, so I am looking for a realistic price on this glove. Thanks in advance. -G