Search results

1. El_flyingpig

Price Check miken freak plus 28 oz

has the new stamp....niw but it is NR , just wondering , 28 oz
  2. El_flyingpig

Seattle Major 2013

I dont know names, but im sure you guys can figure it out, congratulations on a job well done loomis with a HR
  3. El_flyingpig

One last one to go, help me out guys

so i have one glove left, i already have a gamer and will be receiving a Nokona in the near future, so i dont want a bunch of these things laying around , special pricing for combatants, and a little token of appreciation in the box when i send it out...
  4. El_flyingpig

are the Combatants getting soft ?

whats with the sensitivity going around lately ?
  5. El_flyingpig

Need a team for the 2013 season

hey guys, looking to play on a squad for 2013 season, E/D, 1B, C, decent stick
  6. El_flyingpig

new EASTON video.

filmed using over 100 cameras apparently: http://youtu.be/fdY9QcnRO7Y
  7. El_flyingpig

the birth of the Hacker ...

i celebrate it today
  8. El_flyingpig

Price Check 26 oz NR combatant

what are these going for ? NIW , NR combatant , to light for me, so i must let it go , any ideas ?
  9. El_flyingpig

Price Check 28 oz Combatant

what are these going for ? 28 oz FL obviously , 545-560 hits, yes, i was counting , some chips, no cracks, spider webs. returnable . whatcha think ?
  10. El_flyingpig

notgood 27 , i celebrate you

happy birthday, get ready for bday rape
  11. El_flyingpig

Distracting the batter

so i played in a tournament this weekend, played the catcher position. Ever since i can remember , i have always called the outs when the ball is in mid-air, or sometimes yell some words of encouragement to my teammates. " 1 down, go to 1st !!" or "roll it up !!!" . On sat , another team...
  12. El_flyingpig

sexwax

used this for grip, works well, i used the stuff formulated for drummers, any guitar center should have it or should be able to order it for you, works well, no mess, does good in the dirt. i will probably switch to this over 3M spray
  13. El_flyingpig

2011 Combatants Jersey

we are selling these jerseys to help offset the cost from playing in the Double Major NIT. We are asking $45 for the jersey shipped to your house. Any questions, please PM me. i will close the order April 22th Paypal (GIFT) : [email protected]
  14. El_flyingpig

GTG mcgee31

gtg in my book, if there is ever a problem, im sure i can take him
  15. El_flyingpig

GTG mbone12

great communication, did a trade and responded quickly, would deal with him again with out hesitation
  16. El_flyingpig

GTG from stevejax21

http://forums.softballfans.com/showpost.php?p=12852451&postcount=3
  17. El_flyingpig

GTG mihklo is GTG

did a trade with him, great communication , great guy in general, would not hesitate to deal with him again
  18. El_flyingpig

spike baker oddity ?

i have noticed that combat has been stamping the no return and serial numbers on the taper of bats lately.my first NR spike baker had the serial # on it. im not sure about the 27 FL i traded,it was returnable, but i have a returnable 28 oz FL , with no serial # on it anywhere. what gives?
  19. El_flyingpig

Combatants live !!!

set up a tiny chat for combatants PM OG flyingpigs for PW no account needed COMBATANT
  20. El_flyingpig

27 FL Spike baker

STILL up for trade , any offers as long as its fair. hoping the combatants pick this up http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=12856128#post12856128