Search results

1. A

Looking for fall team in Eugene, Oregon

I'm looking for a fall team to play on in Eugene, Oregon. I am 33 years old, 15+ years playing experience. (I actually have been umping that long as well.) I am currently playing men's Church league in Springfield, and B Minor in Springfield as well. I am not a "stud", but a solid player...
  2. A

ASA how to make an ump not hate ur team anymore??

My recommendation is to start umpiring ASAP. You may actually enjoy it. You'll make some extra cash, get to know the game even better, and have a new-found respect for the guys that are already umping. Worst case scenario is that you try it and not like it, but you'll realize what the umpires...
  3. A

Any what do I do as player that irritates the umpire

For sure. Sure, certain calls can influence games, but most are not game-altering. Don't blame me for your performance. I usually do A & B level Men's, but last night I was doing Rec Coed. In the 1st inning, a guy doesn't like a strike that I called, thinking it was too high. He shoots me...
  4. A

Looking for a 26 oz gently used DeMarini Juggernaut

I am looking for a gently used 26 oz Juggy. I don't want one that is heavily used, as I want this to last a little while, but I'm not sure I want a new one that I have to break in from scratch. If you have one to sell, I'd love to hear about it.