Search results

1. bombking00

GTG johnnybravo6 is GTG!!

Super fast shipping and great communication!! Great seller!! Don't hesitate to deal with!!
  2. bombking00

GTG 2bs-into-1bs is GTG!!

Fast shipping!! Great Deal!! Don't hesitate to deal with!!
  3. bombking00

GTG hitBOMBS2 is GTG!!

Great deal and fast shipping! Don't hesitate to deal with!!
  4. bombking00

GTG manusmc2 is GTG!!!

Fast shipping. Great communication. Great deal. Don't hesitate to deal with.
  5. bombking00

GTG Story is GTG!

Second time dealing with. Was just as good as the first time!! No worries from this guy!!!
  6. bombking00

For Sale Used 27oz 2013 L2

Selling a used returnable (with receipt dated 5-27-2014) 27oz 2013 L2. Not sure on swings but it's around 200. Still no where near broken in. I didn't see any webbing. Just the normal ground and bag scratches. Does have some spray tack on handle. Doesn't have a grip. Just recently passed USSSA...
  7. bombking00

GTG addicted2bats is GTG!!

Fast shipping!!! Great Communication!! Don't hesitate here... Thanks
  8. bombking00

For Sale Used Returnable 2013 26oz L2

Selling a used 2013 returnable 26oz L2. At most 50 swings. Never use it. Swing my heavier one. Normal ground and bag scratches. Does have one deeper scratch. You can see it in one of the pictures. Right above the black EASTON letters. No spider webbing or rattles. Still has some of the OG grip...
  9. bombking00

For Sale 2 28oz Combats

I'm selling two 28oz combats. The first is a NR 28oz yellow USSSA Derby Boy. It's stamped PURE COMBAT (why it's a NR). I got it as a back up to my other one that busted, but my Wanted is too hot right now to put down and I don't see myself swinging this anytime soon. I don't think it has many...
  10. bombking00

GTG stork is GTG!!!

Quick shipping and bat was as described. Great guy. Thanks
  11. bombking00

GTG asangapol is GTG!!

Quick Payment! Great Communication! Thanks!
  12. bombking00

For Sale Used NR OG 26EL z2000

Selling a used no return 26el OG Z2000. Not sure on number of swings, but I don't think it's a whole lot. I only put about 30 on it. It passed the compression test last September at 260 and hasn't been swung since. Has the normal field and bag scratches. And some ball marks. No Grip. End cap...
  13. bombking00

GTG Jrcaddilac is GTG

Bats arrived as described. Fast shipping too!! Thanks
  14. bombking00

GTG flyballer is GTG!!

Paid quick with great communication!! Thanks!!:thumb:
  15. bombking00

For Sale NR Used OG 26oz Bal Z2000

Selling a used NR OG 26oz Bal Z2000. The QC # is kind of faded but looks like it starts with 42... Has an X stamped in the endcap. I picked it up from a buddy so I'm not sure on number of swings. I don't think it has too many though, just some field and bad wear. I've only put 5 swings on it...
  16. bombking00

GTG Jshell73 is GTG!!!

Great communication and lightening fast shipping!!! Great deal too!!! Thanks!!!
  17. bombking00

GTG mikem35 is GTG!!

Very fast shipping and good communications. Thanks for the great deal.
  18. bombking00

LTB SCN15BH 27 or 28

I know it's probably a long shot but wanted to see if anyone had an SCN15BH they wanted to part with. I'm mainly looking for a 27 but would consider a 28. Thanks
  19. bombking00

GTG Do worth 40 is GTG!!

Bought a bat from me. Paid fast and had good communication. Don't hesitate to deal with.
  20. bombking00

For Sale 27 Bal 2012 ASA Z1000

Selling a balanced 27oz ASA Z1000. Returnable. No receipt. No clue on number of swings, but it doesn't appear to be too not many. I've only put 2 on it. Has a couple of noticeable scratches; the rest is normal bag wear. No cracks, rattles, wobbles, or end cap wear. Has a few spot of spray tac on...