Search results

1. mrbtjohns

Need a logo designed...

I need a team logo designed... Team name is Eccentrik but the "k" is backwards... Team colors are Burnt Orange and White... PM me if you are able to help...
  2. mrbtjohns

For Sale 26oz SP12SY98H

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1351038
  3. mrbtjohns

For Sale 26oz CL22

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1351038
  4. mrbtjohns

For Sale 26oz Easton SP12SY98H and Demarini CL22

1.) 26oz Easton SP12SY98H 350 swings on it, no endcap issuses, it has 2 small stress spirals, no webbing or rattle and normal bag/ground wear and tear... It's returnable but I cannot find the receipt... Asking price is $155.00 NOT LOOKING FOR ANY TRADES... SOLD 2.) 26oz Demarini CL22 about...
  5. mrbtjohns

Price Check 26oz SP12SY98H

Need a price check on SP12SY98H 350 swings on it, no endcap issuses, it has 2 small stress spirals, no webbing or rattle and normal bag/ground wear and tear... It's returnable but I cannot find the receipt...
  6. mrbtjohns

For Sale 2 Eastons Up For Sale...

28oz Easton SP12ST98 - 250-350 hits - returnable NO receipt - $160 ($165.08 PP Fees Included) 28oz Easton SP12ST100H - 200-300 hits - returnable NO receipt - $250 ($257.77 PP Fees Included) Both bats end caps are SOLID, NO rattle or webbing... Just your normal ground and bag wear/tear...
  7. mrbtjohns

Price Check Price check on 2 Eastons

28oz Easton SP12ST98 - 250 - 350 hits - returnable no receipt... 28oz Easton SP12ST100H - 200 -300 hits - returnable no receipt... End caps are solid on each bat, no rattles or webbing... Just normal ground and bag wear...
  8. mrbtjohns

GTG XCUSTX is GTG...

I want to give "xcustx" a HUGE shout out for coming to help us out this past weekend in Vegas... He and his wife drove from LA to help a bunch of strangers out on the fields this past weekend at BLD... It was also his wedding anniversary... Thx again Lewis...
  9. mrbtjohns

Need 1-2 players

Looking for 1-2 players for the weekend of Novemeber 2 in Vegas at the BLD complex... My team is flying from the east coast and we have had two players back out on us at the last minute... So if anybody in Vegas wants to get some swings in, send me a PM...
  10. mrbtjohns

Need 1-2 players in Vegas

Looking for 1-2 players for the weekend of Novemeber 2 in Vegas at the BLD complex... My team is flying from the east coast and we have had two players back out on us at the last minute... So if anybody in Vegas wants to get some swings in, send me a PM...
  11. mrbtjohns

For Sale 27oz J3A

I have a 100 hit J3A up for sale... I'm selling it for a team mate of mine... The bat is clean NO webbing NO Rattle and the end cap is in GOOD condition... He is asking $195 for it... It is returnable but he cannot find the receipt... I will try and post pics later this evening or you can send...
  12. mrbtjohns

For Sale/Trade 3 Bats... A Combat, A DeMarini and A Easton

Hey I have 3 bats up for sale/trade... Please read the posting carefully... I will post up pictures later this evening or PM me your cell number and I will send them that way... 1. 26oz ASA Combat Derby Boys with 250-300 swings light webbing no rattle or cracks or end cap separation, it does...
  13. mrbtjohns

Elite shorts in LSU colors...

Looking for some Elite shorts in LSU colors... Either LSU "purple" or LSU "yellow"... Need about 6-10 pair...
  14. mrbtjohns

GTG BrandoMartino23

Good To Go... Met up with him on a local deal... Great communication, would deal with him again...
  15. mrbtjohns

GTG Bulldog34 is GTG

Good working with this board bro... No issues what so ever...
  16. mrbtjohns

GTG Risk 33 is GTG

Risk 33 is GTG... Would do business with him again...
  17. mrbtjohns

GTG Scottg is GTG...

Fast pay and good communication....
  18. mrbtjohns

GTG bombsaway23 is GTG

Quick pay and great communication... would deal with him again...
  19. mrbtjohns

GTG Dubdiesel12

GTG board bro here... Good communication and quick pay... Would do business with him again...
  20. mrbtjohns

For Sale 2011 TPS Z1000 EndLoad

Just like the title says... I have a 27oz USSSA TPS Z1000 EL it has about 25 hits on it... SLIGHT webbing and NO rattle... No endcap wear, just ground and bag scratches... $120.00 shipped... It's not a warranty replacement, it still has warranty return on it... I can not find the receipt tho...