Search results

1. dtreidjr

Props to Mikaka. Uni's inside...

I found a logo I liked, explained what changes I wanted to Mikaka and how we wanted jerseys to look. He gave us something everyone really likes. Good stuff if you need to hire someone to do some work for you...
  2. dtreidjr

Used Decker Sharks for sale, bp balls?

Here is a thread where I sold some like new ones http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=556456 everyone who bought those balls were very happy. I have close to 200 used ones that I'm selling for $1.50 a ball. Shipping will be $13 for up to the 1st dozen, each dozen after...
  3. dtreidjr

Decker Shark 44/525's for sale.

I have about 200 or so for sale. I think I have about 75 that are brand new or have only been hit once or twice. The rest were game balls that are in really good shape. Some would look new if they were cleaned up. The ones that are new I'm going to sell for $36 a dozen and the others are...
  4. dtreidjr

2 28oz Freak +'s for sale

My team is going Worth next year. I used these in about 11 or so tournaments and no league (we're all ASA in league). I used them in BP until they got broken in and were only game bats. One has a little rattle in it (got that way in May and has stayed the same since), the other has none...
  5. dtreidjr

Great transaction with Quickie.

Mayhem swap. Real good communication. GTG fellas!