Search results

1. F

My Fantasy Team, Draft # 1

14 teams, 5th pick PPR, 1 pt per 10 rushing/receiving, 1 pt per 20 passing, 6 pts for all TD's Must start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1(RB/WR/TE), 1K, 1DST 1. Arian Foster 2. Larry Fitzgerald 3. Lagarret Blount 4. Matt Stafford 5. Jermichael Finley 6. Percy Harvin 7. Chad Ochocinco 8...
  2. F

My First Draft - 14 Teams, not PPR

Let me know what you guys think... Had the 7th pick, 14 teams. Not happy with my RB's but think I have trade bait from at WR that is enough to upgrade later in the season Scoring is 1pt per 10yds for rushing/receiving and 1pt per 20yds for passing. TD's are 6 pts. Bonuses for...
  3. F

Great Deal w/ s Hower 30

Folks...great communicate and rediculiously fast shipping. Don't hesitate to deal with this great board bro. Thanks for the OG Ext! :p:D
  4. F

Rynoman23 is the Man

Did a small deal with Ryan. Great communication and a great deal. Don't hesitate to deal with this board bro! :D
  5. F

G8sTahoe has Balls!

Bought a dozen of his balls from G8sTahoe and they were shipped the same day I sent payment. Great communication. Don't hesitate to deal with this board bro! :cool:
  6. F

Great Deal w/ kldaugherty65

I picked up 2 XM2GO Docking Stations at an unbelievable price.. Great communication throughout the process and the units are in awesome condition. Don't hesitate to deal w/ this guy folks.
  7. F

Great deal with bird25

Great communication and quick payment. :D Doesn't hesitate to deal with this board bro! Hope you enjoy the JH!
  8. F

Puddinjls Is Awesome!!!

Don't hesitate to deal with Jamie folks! The JH was in AWESOME shape, just as described and the communication could not have been any better. It was a pleasure dealing with you! :D :D
  9. F

Stillfly233 is G2GO!

Did a small deal with him, no issues, fast shipping and great deal. Thanks again! Don't hesitate to deal with him.
  10. F

The Edge is "Tha Man"

Allen hooked me up with an I-Pod..great communication, shipping, and product. Don't hesitate to deal with Allen. :D
  11. F

Jeand101 is G2go guys

Completed a deal with Jason and everything went smooth.. Don't hesitate here guys, he's one of the good ones. :D
  12. F

Pitcher#11 is G2G people....

Pitcher#11 hooked me up with an awesome deal.. The bat was as described with no issues. He got the bat out the same day we agreed on the deal.. Don't hesitate to deal with this board brother.. Thanks Terry!
  13. F

softball4life is awesome!

Just completed a trade and bat is same as described. Fast shipping, great communication. Don't hesitate to deal with Billy! Thanks Bro!
  14. F

ToddVenom20 is Awesome!

Hooked me up with great communication. Don't hesitate to deal with this guy.
  15. F

Merchants is Awesome

Great deal for 27oz NIW EVO. Great communication.