Search results

1. HunglowJoe909

Price Check 25.5 Watermelon

got a 25.5 Watermelon 40-50 hits with wrapper on but beat up plastic around it. Matching barcode and recpt in my name from SBF from 6/17/16. Let me know what this would be going for? Thanks. Still trying to upload through the site and Photobucket unsuccessfully. Shoot me a text for pics if...
  2. HunglowJoe909

For Trade 2014 Mercy

Looking to trade a 26oz. 2014 Mercy. Good cond. and solid. Some light webbing. Returnable no recpt. Did not want to trade this, but my league night won't allow it. Looking for a 26oz. OG AM 15' or 16' In good cond. text me for pics at 310-710-0730. Having a lot of trouble trying to upload pics...
  3. HunglowJoe909

For Sale Silver Insane 26.5 great cond.

Looking to sell appx 350 hit 26.5 Silver Insane. Returnable but recpt. Expired. Minor scratches. Great cond. and OG owner. Looking for $190. Looking to sell first, but would trade for a JH watermelon, 14' mercy, or 16' mercy. TRADED!!
  4. HunglowJoe909

Price Check OG silver Insane 26.5

Looking for a price check on a 26.5 OG silver Insane. Returnable but recpt expired. Appx. 350 hits. Solid with a few minor scratches.
  5. HunglowJoe909

Monsta FIB or NON- FIB

Looking into preordering a new one. Haven't swung monsta's a whole lot. Looking for some opinions on those who have swung broken in FIB's side by side with a broken in non-FIB Monsta. Most of the hype is on the FIB's. Can the non-FIB's hang with them?!
  6. HunglowJoe909

LTB XL microfiber shorts

Looking to buy some XL microfiber shorts. Just seeing what out there. Shoot me a pm. Thanks
  7. HunglowJoe909

LTB G.C. Evil rockets or lites + RPN's in 38/40 bulk &grey

Looking to buy some good condition evil rocket or lite BP balls. Also looking for some good cond. sz. 38 or 40 grey and black RPN pants. Thanks
  8. HunglowJoe909

For Sale CL22 pinky 27oz.

Got a 27oz. 14' CL22 Pinky for sale. 300 hits great cond. R/R. Has a grey camo lizard skin grip. Looking for $125 shipped USPS priority w/ ins. Only trades I would be looking for are the green Future or USA Future. Both in a 25.5 or 26.5. OF COURSE I WOULD ADD $$$ to it. Can also text...
  9. HunglowJoe909

Conrats swats!

Congrats to OC Swats for taking B Worlds this weekend. Nice comeback in the ship also. Down 21-4 after 4 innings, ended up winning 27-26. Way to bring it back to SoCal. Keep it pushing through the conference major fellas.
  10. HunglowJoe909

Freak 12 vs. Freak Black utrip

Is this the same bat but different barrel size? Had a teammate yesterday bring out his Freak 12 that he unwrapped the other day in league night. He said the thing is ridiculous. A few of us hit it before our second game and we were all launching them. We used some classic M's and some random...
  11. HunglowJoe909

Insane Vs. DNA

Trying to decide between these 2. Silver and blackout are the same on the insane, but was particularly looking at the stiff handle midload DNA Monsta. Anybody swing these back to back? Thoughts and opinions anyone?
  12. HunglowJoe909

Hangrites

Looking for some new turfs and really eyeing the Hangrites.......what's the word on these? Durability, run wide or true to size?
  13. HunglowJoe909

Best scorekeeping app?

Anybody use an effective scorekeeping app on their phones that they like? Looking for one.........apologize if this has been brought up before.
  14. HunglowJoe909

For Sale Future 26.5 w/ recpt.

SOLD!!! Got a 26.5 Future for sale with Appx. 350 hits. Recpt is dated 4/7/14.......some light scratches/ normal wear and tear. OG grip w/ a little 3M on it but not to heavy with it.......looking for $215 firm and will ship USPS PRIORITY with DC and ins.......no trades at the time. Thanks. Can...
  15. HunglowJoe909

For Sale 2pc 26oz DC41

Got a 2 PC DC41 26oz........Appx. 400 hits. Returnable no recpt. OG grip, some scratches. Good condition .......looking for $150 ( paypal friends&fam./gifted or pay the fees.) firm shipped TYD usps priority w/ DC and ins..........can text for quicker response (310)710-0730. Please include user...
  16. HunglowJoe909

TV schedule/channel for Border battle and ASA super nationals?

Was checking the tv schedule ahead for the times of the border battle, futures game, and the ASA supernationals (aired last year in August)......I switched from direct tv to dish and couldnt find anything on the schedule......I know last year both the futures and border battle was on one of the...
  17. HunglowJoe909

Pitching screen?

Looking for a durable portable pitching screen without forking out a lot......any suggestions?
  18. HunglowJoe909

For Sale DC41 2pc 26oz.

Looking to sell a 26oz. 4 hit DC41 3rd from the top. $180 paypal......no trades at the time. Returnable no recpt. Tks can also txt at (310)710-0730.
  19. HunglowJoe909

Future 2nd round

Anyone gotta date on when rd. 2 is supposed to be going out?
  20. HunglowJoe909

For Sale 26oz. 2015 L1 10 hits w/recpt.

Decided to sell.......26oz. 2015 L1 10 hits.......recpt is from 3/20....looking for $225 paypal gifted or pay the fees. Can also txt at (310)710-0730. Thanks SOLD TO Dbone22