Search results

1. Mike11

For Trade New Combat Face Off Large

TRADED TO COOLEY for sale/trade a new combat face off size large. only tried on, comes with all paper work and bag. open to trade for anything around same value. throw me some offers out there. (usssa balls, new turfs size 12-13, i would add cash to a bat deal anything with new usssa stamp)
  2. Mike11

For Sale Worth Toxic Lite 13" H-Web RHT

GLOVE IS SOLD Worth Toxic Lite 13" H-Web RHT Used in two tourneys while getting my old glove relaced. Good glove but its a backup and I need some cash $50 shipped USPS priority (will throw in the size small pink Zebra stripe slippers to sweeten the deal, just don't tell the wife) [/IMG] [/IMG]
  3. Mike11

For Sale/Trade 26.5 JH120 Mayhem returnable made in USA

26.5 JH120 Mayhem returnable. made in USA. play mostly usssa now and it just sits in the bag. It's in solid shape except for the paint wear from fields. No cracks, very light webbing, end cap is tight Sn# 72134688 Thinking $115 shipped or would trade for another stick, willing to add cash...
  4. Mike11

GTG Colonykid is gtg

Bought a worth pitching helmet. Quick shipping and item was as described
  5. Mike11

GTG D.Morton is very GTG

D.Morton is very GTG bought a bat from him. shipping was quick with great communication. bat was exactly as described. would deal with again
  6. Mike11

is this a SBF member from the Northwest?

PiggyBack Bandit :confused: http://espn.go.com/high-school/story/_/id/7581140/piggyback-bandit-puzzles-high-school-sports-officials-northwest
  7. Mike11

College Football 2012 Thread

Might as well get a new one started
  8. Mike11

When is it ok to get on a bandwagon?

Might need your input here 3xc I liked to watch the Sonics with payton and Kemp and I've liked the sonic/thunder since KD came along. need a ruling on joining the Thunder bandwagon. (closest NBA team was Houston [5 hours away] until hornets moved to NOLA and not a hornets or rockets fan...
  9. Mike11

Baylor vs Washington

It's 49-39 with 8 minutes left in the 3rd:eek: Just had two TDs in three plays
  10. Mike11

Official Louisiana Softball Thread Part 4

not so fast my friend
  11. Mike11

GTG Leadoffbatter is GTG buyer

We did a deal for a Vinci. Quick payment and great communication. Don't hesitate to deal with this board bro
  12. Mike11

LTB teal glove lace

looking for some teal glove lace to relace an old glove thanks for the help
  13. Mike11

For Sale vinci rv1961-L black RHT

glove has been sold excellent condition rv1961-L. 12.75" used in one tournament (6 games) and a couple bp sessions. applied one light coat of vinci conditioner. $140 shipped USPS priority
  14. Mike11

any board bros playing in the lonestar at BLD in houston?

just checking. we'll be making the trip from Baton Rouge playing in the D bracket. its first time going to BLD
  15. Mike11

GTG Bullets#57

he is very GTG. got a vinci from him and he really came through. if you want a vinci this is the guy to talk to.
  16. Mike11

GTG rjp217

gtg board bro. easy to deal with and quick payment.....i would definitely deal with again and recommend him to others
  17. Mike11

Vinci 12.75-13" open back h web or mod trap

What's the going price for one of these? I'm in the market for a good glove and want to try a 12.75-13" Vinci. RV 1961 has been suggested Thanks
  18. Mike11

For Sale/Trade 2011 Worth 12.75 mod trap RHT

Used in 1 tourney (7 games) Worth LA128BMT black, brown, w/ white laces $100 shipped or trade towards another glove glove is sold
  19. Mike11

GTG cwroth

cwroth is very gtg! quick shipping would definitely deal with again
  20. Mike11

For Trade brand new worth LA 12.75 mod trap RHT

brand new, never seen a ball. model number LA128 BMT looking for other gloves in the 12.75-13.5" range or sell for $116.37