Search results

1. L

THANKS for even taking the time to try to help me bud. After four years, it's strange coming...

THANKS for even taking the time to try to help me bud. After four years, it's strange coming back. I was a very good player until black mold exposure almost took me outta here four years ago. I did not like the original Demarini Evo AT ALL so not sure I would like the J2 although I hear they...
  2. L

THANKS SO MUCH bud for the feedback. The guy wants $375 for the OG Flex in the wrapper he says...

THANKS SO MUCH bud for the feedback. The guy wants $375 for the OG Flex in the wrapper he says. I am VERY leery of buying something on here like that. One more question. How about the 2008 Flex. Is it better than the new Demarini The One or J2? Please advise. Thanks.
  3. L

Hey bud - been out of softball for 4 years due to an illness and returning so a bit lost. So...

Hey bud - been out of softball for 4 years due to an illness and returning so a bit lost. So would I be MUCH better to shell out the $375 for an OG Flex (I assume you are talking about the original Flex in 2006) or just get the new Demarini The One or J2? Also, how good is the 2008 Flex? Any...
  4. L

Hey bud - let me know after you hit THE ONE what you think compared to the OG Flex, etc. I...

Hey bud - let me know after you hit THE ONE what you think compared to the OG Flex, etc. I would really appreicate some feed back as I am about to buy a bat and need to make a decision. Thanks.
  5. L

Gordon - did you have a chance to hit the J2 and if so, how did it feel? Better than The One...

Gordon - did you have a chance to hit the J2 and if so, how did it feel? Better than The One, balanced, etc. Thanks bud.
  6. L

Hey bud - returning to softball after 4 year illness. Always swung DeMarini although used the...

Hey bud - returning to softball after 4 year illness. Always swung DeMarini although used the 2006 CNT Easton Flex and loved it. Are the new Demarini bats (The One and J2) as good as the old pre 09 bats. I am a hard line drive hitter and prefer somewhat balanced. Any input would be so much...
  7. L

Hey bud - Is THE ONE better than the Easton 2006 OG Flex? If so, I will buy. Thanks, and I am...

Hey bud - Is THE ONE better than the Easton 2006 OG Flex? If so, I will buy. Thanks, and I am hitting 44 core 375 compression balls. I appreicate your time.
  8. L

Hey bud - returning to ASA softball after 4 year illness and VERY confused about new bats...

Hey bud - returning to ASA softball after 4 year illness and VERY confused about new bats. Thinking about the DeMarini The One or J2. I like balanced although can swing a bit of endload as long as it is similar to Easton OG. In your opinion, how is The One for 44 core 375 compression balls...
  9. L

Hey bud - I am returning to softball after 4 year illness. Played "C" level in ASA ONLY...

Hey bud - I am returning to softball after 4 year illness. Played "C" level in ASA ONLY. Hittin 44 core 375 compression balls. HOW GOOD is THE ONE compared to pre 09 bats like the OG Flex, etc. I am considering buying it Monday and needs some input at how it hits. It somewhat balanced, etc...
  10. L

Gordon - Did you have a chance to hit the J2? If so, how does it compare to The One? I prefer...

Gordon - Did you have a chance to hit the J2? If so, how does it compare to The One? I prefer a balanced feel and liked the Easton OG Flex. Your thoughts PLEASE?
  11. L

Hey bud - thinking about getting THE ONE and wondering how balanced it feels. I do NOT like...

Hey bud - thinking about getting THE ONE and wondering how balanced it feels. I do NOT like real heavy endloaded bats. Thanks.
  12. L

Hey bud - returning to softball after 4 year illness. Played "C" level. Hard line drive...

Hey bud - returning to softball after 4 year illness. Played "C" level. Hard line drive hitter. Play ASA ONLY and hit 44 375 balls. Is the SCN3 original Flex 2006 model that hot? Someone is wanting to see me one on here for $400. I am also looking at the new DeMarini bats (The One and J2)...
  13. L

Hey bud - how good is the ASA version of THE ONE? I am returning to softball after four year...

Hey bud - how good is the ASA version of THE ONE? I am returning to softball after four year illness and need a good bat. I am wondering how it compares to the pre 09 bats. Thanks so much. And how good is the ASA J2? I will be hitting .44 core 375 compression balls and am a hard line drive...
  14. L

Wanted NIW 26oz. 2006 Easton CNT Flex

I know, I know this bat is hard to find. BUT somewhere it is out there. If anyone has one, pm me. I'd pay well for it. Thanks.
  15. L

Howdy - returning to softball after 4 year illness. Wondering if "THE ONE" by DeMarini is that...

Howdy - returning to softball after 4 year illness. Wondering if "THE ONE" by DeMarini is that good. I am a hard line drive hitter and prefer somewhat balanced but can deal with a bit of endload. Also, have you hit the J2 by DeMarini? Your thoughts on these bats would be greatly appreciated bud.
  16. L

Hey bud - bought a bat from you a few years ago. Just getting back on the diamond after long...

Hey bud - bought a bat from you a few years ago. Just getting back on the diamond after long illness from toxic exposure. WHAT bat is the HOTTEST ASA bat for low compression balls now? AND would you have any 06 Easton CNT Flex 26 oz or know where to get em? Looking at new DeMarinis but hear...
  17. L

Hey bud - I am returning to ASA softball after 4 year illness. Is the J2 balanced and is it as...

Hey bud - I am returning to ASA softball after 4 year illness. Is the J2 balanced and is it as good as the Juggernaut. OR should I go with a pre-09 bat to his the mush balls. Any feed back would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
  18. L

Hey bud - just returing to ASA softball after 4 year illness. Played "C" level. Wondering the...

Hey bud - just returing to ASA softball after 4 year illness. Played "C" level. Wondering the the new J2 is as hot as the pre 09 bats and how it hits the mush balls. Any info is GREATLY APPRECIATED. I am a hard line drive hitter with occasional power. Is it as hot as the Miken Recoil or the...
  19. L

Hey bud - Are you wanting to sell the Combat Fastpich bat? Is it legal in ASA? Is it a 26 oz...

Hey bud - Are you wanting to sell the Combat Fastpich bat? Is it legal in ASA? Is it a 26 oz. Thanks. How good are they?
  20. L

Hey bud - I am returning to softball after a 4 year illness (toxic exposure to black mold)...

Hey bud - I am returning to softball after a 4 year illness (toxic exposure to black mold), almost killed me. I played pretty high level ASA so out of the loop now on bats to hit the .44 core 375 compression mush balls. I like balanced and light and have always liked DeMarini. How good is the...