Search results

1. N

Props to the ASA 2004 stamp makers!!

Had a bat that looked like it had been in a bombing and was hitting bombs and the ONLY thing you could read on it was the ASA 2004 stamp/sticker!!! It looked brand new!!! Seriously, props to the makers of those stamps as they can obviously survive ANYTHING!!!
  2. N

For Sale Srv3 27 oz $120

A warranty replacement bat. Guessing in the area of 300-400 hits. 27 ounces. Going to start at $120 but of course will entertain offers...
  3. N

For Sale Easton SRV4 $170

SRV4 26 OZ with around 200 hits. No papers, never replaced. $170. For some reason I keep reaching my space quota I guess. I'll check photobucket or whatever it is...
  4. N

For Trade Srv 4 for srv 6

Anyone interested? I will send pics to anyone who is TRUELY interested...26oz Thanks
  5. N

For Trade SRV3 30oz for ASA Z1000

Just curious if anyone is interested by chance... http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1092501
  6. N

For Sale/Trade Easton SRV3 30oz

Easton SRV3 30oz. less than 100 hits, no receipt but returnable. $125 or 27oz ASA bats...
  7. N

In YOUR opinion is the Freak 98 going to be banned soon?

Just wondering cuz I really want to buy one but I can't get the thought that it's going to be on the banned list pretty damn soon...
  8. N

Can you please make charge more for shipping?!!

Damn their shipping prices PMTFO!!! Sorry, just put a shirt in the cart and shipping was damn near a THIRD of it!! End of rant...
  9. N

Border Battle Jerseys

Are they a new style? I think they are but I'm not quite sure...
  10. N

GTG Whitehall

Had a great bat trade with Whitehall, great communication and no problems what so ever. Highly recommend him...
  11. N

For Sale/Trade SRV3 27 oz

http://forums.softballfans.com/s...ight=NAILBOMB9 Like to trade for a 26-27oz Salvo or sell outright for $160
  12. N

GTG skinz187

Skinz187 GTG. Bought a bat and received it in a timely manner. Also great communication even giving me his number in case of any problems. Recommend.
  13. N

Easton hats for sale

Anyone know where I can find a good Easton hat, preferably flat bill? Searched the net and can't find anything I like.
  14. N

GTG Single Wally is GTG

Bought a bat from single wally and he was awesome! Great communication, great bat, and and very easy person to deal with. Definately recommend.