Search results

1. nolan11

Various Softball Bats for Sale

I think $180
  2. nolan11

Sorry this forum never emailed me your response. The Demarini Corndog White/Orange doesn't have a weight, but I think it's 28oz by the feel of it. I do still have it for sale.
  3. nolan11

Hey guys, wanting to move some bats I no longer use. Please see below for prices and pics. All bats are used and have normal wear and have no cracks. Demarini Corndog Maple SOLD Demarini Corndog White/Orange $145 shipped Lousiville Super Z 26oz $145 shipped Easton SOLD Demarini SF6 26oz $155...
  4. nolan11

Softballs

First let me say thanks for all the help.. Do you think the ball below will be a good middle ground ball. See we us all aluminum bats in the 35 & over league. But the Coed league, men use Wooden and girls can use anything, even UTRIP composite. Dudley 12" Thunder ZN NSA .44/400 (4E-191Y)...
  5. nolan11

Softballs

Do the high core low compression balls have that mush sound when hitting them?
  6. nolan11

Softballs

Any idea where I can get some good pricing on any of these. Will need at least 12 dozen
  7. nolan11

Softballs

Thanks, but I notice when researching the balls, it seems the ones that people recommend for distance and even BP are the high core with low compression balls. But wouldn't that be a soft ball with a lot of bounce?
  8. nolan11

Softballs

So whats the best ball in each manufacturer that will give us distance. We are using wooden bats for the coed league and aluminum for the 35 & over league..So best ball that will FLY in each one below Dudley Evil Tattoo
  9. nolan11

Softballs

Hello, I have been appointed to get the softballs for our league. I need some help...I do know a little about softballs but a little confused right now. The higher the compression the harder the ball right? The higher the Core the harder the ball right? At least thats what i read...
  10. nolan11

2013 Raw Steel Dents

Hello, I just got my new 2013 Raw Steel and used it for BP today. It was about 65-68 degrees out and using ASA mush balls and some NSA 44 375 balls. After about 100 swings I noticed a few dents or flat spots, on on the lower part of the barrel and one on the upper part in the sweet spot...
  11. nolan11

FlexLink Sneak Peek!

How do these bats compare to composite ASA or UTRIP bats as far as distance?
  12. nolan11

FlexLink Sneak Peek!

Thanks so much for the info. Looks like I need the TechZilla. I never swung an Anderson bat but looking forward to it. I hear they are the best aluminum bats around.
  13. nolan11

FlexLink Sneak Peek!

RocketFlex vs. flexzilla 2013 Hello, I am new to the aluminum bats because our league is switching to them. I have been looking at the Andersons and the new 2013 bats look great. My question is I see the new 2013's come in the RocketFlex and FlexZilla models. What is the differences...
  14. nolan11

LTB 2013 Easton Stealth UTRIP balanced NIW 26oz

Hello, I'm looking to buy a 2013 Easton Stealth NIW UTRIP balanced 26oz. Please let me know, Thanks
  15. nolan11

Hello, I'm looking to buy a 2013 Easton Stealth UTRIP balanced 26oz. Please let me know, Thanks
  16. nolan11

Hello, I'm looking to buy a 2013 Easton Stealth UTRIP balanced 26oz. Please let me know, Thanks
  17. nolan11

Rip It Reaper 2012 ASA

Hello, I need an aluminum bat and was told that the new 2012 ASA Rip It Reaper with BCT Technology is considered an Aluminum bat. This is for the REP6 Is this correct?
  18. nolan11

Cleveland Super-draft 2012

Cant wait!!!
  19. nolan11

Diddy's Bar 1st Annual Tournament

**********UPDATE*********** So far we have 8 commitments for this tourney we will still hold it with no less then 6 teams... Burrell Inn Scotts Team (Carnavores) Clarion Eagles (35 and younger) Diddy's Bar (35 and Over) Punxy Moose Oklahoma Fire Dept J.O.S.E. 360 Bills Bar
  20. nolan11

Diddy's Bar 1st Annual Tournament

**********UPDATE*********** So far we have 7 commitments for this tourney we will still hold it with no less then 6 teams... Burrell Inn Scotts Team (Carnavores) Clarion Eagles (35 and younger) Diddy's Bar (35 and Over) Punxy Moose Oklahoma Fire Dept J.O.S.E. 360