Search results

1. The Devious 1

Price Check Price Check - NIW OG SRV5 Easton Salvo

Thinking of selling these locally. The weights are 26 and 27oz if that really maters. Just wanna know what a fair price would be on these NIW w/ No Receipt bats? Thanks for any info on this subject. It's a ~ PRICE CHECK ONLY ~
  2. The Devious 1

GTG OneZero is GTG!

Bought a bat off me. He pays quick and has great communication. The transaction went smooth. Thanks bro. 26oz Miken SuperFreak
  3. The Devious 1

GTG kre8 is VGTG!

Bought a bat off him and everything went smoooooth. Thanks bro. :)
  4. The Devious 1

Miken Halo Light Fastpitch Bat Question

Not sure about FP bats. Do these bats run heavier then sticker weight? Thinking about getting one for my God Daughter. Thanks.
  5. The Devious 1

GTG dmk15 is GTG!

Did a local trade with him and everything went smooooooth. Thanks bro. :D
  6. The Devious 1

GTG southtexasstang is GTG! ~ Pay It Forward

Got a Albert Pujols jersey off him and everything went smooooooth. Shipped fast and definitely a GTG bro. Thanks again.
  7. The Devious 1

GTG gsus03 is GTG!

Bought a bat off him. shipping was fast and the transaction was smooooooth. Thanks bro. 27oz DeMarini LC5 Legend
  8. The Devious 1

LTB LTB ~ 27oz LC5 Legend ~

Found what I was looking for. Thanks!
  9. The Devious 1

GTG hornguy2000 is GTG!!!

Got some knobcuffs off him in the "Pay It Forward Thread." Shipping was fast and never had a problem. Thanks bro.
  10. The Devious 1

GTG AmmoDawg is GTG!

Bought a bat off him and everything went smooth. Communication was excellent and shipping was fast. I would be honored to do business with him again. Thanks bro. :D
  11. The Devious 1

GTG Ruffneck29 is GTG!

Bought a FP bat off of me and everything went smooth. Great communication and I wouldn't hesitate in doing business with him again. Thanks bro. Rip It Elite FP bat
  12. The Devious 1

GTG adam3242 is GTG!

Bought a prototype DVS1 bat off him and everything went smooth. Shipped fast and good communication. Thanks bro. :D
  13. The Devious 1

GTG eesparza27 is GTG!

Bought a jersey off him and it was as described. Thanks a lot bro. :)
  14. The Devious 1

GTG TheShowdown is GTG!

Fast Payment, Awesome person to deal with. He's one of the good ones so don't hesitate in dealing with him. Thanks bro :)
  15. The Devious 1

Price Check ~ NIW 34/26 Boombah Cannon C2

I was wondering how much these are going for now? It's NIW 34/26 Boombah Cannon ( Balanced ) C2. Got someone that was asking me about this bat for a couple of years now. Just trying to get a ball park figure if I decide to sell. Any info on this is appreciated. Thanks
  16. The Devious 1

For Sale LTS ~ Rip It Elite FP 31/21 ~ Yellow

Got a Yellow 31/21 ( Scale weight is 22.6 ) Rip It Elite FP for sale. The bat was hardly used and it looks very minty. Sold to Ruffneck29. Thanks!
  17. The Devious 1

GTG VGTG mark for tjhjr56

Bought a bat off him and everything went great. Communication was excellent and the Shipping was fast. It was a pleasure doing business with him. Thanks again bro.:)
  18. The Devious 1

GTG ikes10 is a VG2G bro.

Bought a bat of him and it arrived just as described. Great Communication and Fast Shipping. Awesome Transaction. Thanks again Zach. :D 25oz ASA Miken Recoil Max
  19. The Devious 1

GTG fan81 is VGTG!

Prompt payment, Great Communication. What else can I ask for? Freddie is GTG in my book and I would gladly do business with him again. Thanks a lot bro. Enjoy the bat. :) 26oz ASA DeMarini J2
  20. The Devious 1

Mizuno: 9-Spike Erupt

I just ordered a pair of these. Have a couple of questions for the players that wear them. 1. Do they fit true to size? 2. How do they compare to Boombah's or Elite's?