Search results

1. D

Freak fx700 balanced

Not a lot of feedback out there can guys who have this bat post about it. Thanks USSSA VERSION
  2. D

Connell 2

I got this in return for my reload and cannot figure out why i did not buy it in the first place.for starters i am not a homerun hitter.i am a line drive gap type hitter the bat feels great thru the zone and is not mushy like the reload and dc41.line drives are sharper and just zipping thru the...
  3. D

Fx 700 freak balanced

Does anyone know if its just a balanced dc-41 or is it completely different? Thanks
  4. D

For Sale 26 oz miken dc-41

Going on ebay tomorrow about 50 swings,put miken black and gray grip on it looks awesome photos will be on ebay, $200 bucks buys it dont miss out bat is new i tell you its a steal,the endload to much for my swing but pop is sick.it is still warranteed.bought weeks ago.LISTING WILL BE FROM NJ...
  5. D

Mayhem glove 13 inch

Is this glove any good?
  6. D

Reload webbing question

Not only has it webbed all up but the webbing is popping out is this normal if you run your fingers around bat you really feel them should i send this bat back?
  7. D

Salvo

Save your money forget ssr2 and svr3 for $100 less much better deal for same bat once broken in
  8. D

For Sale 26 oz srv3 25 to 50 swings

Any members in south jersey want to purchase bat brand new black and red miken grip added looks great just dont like the way it swings SELL FOR $180, GOING ON EBAY OVER WEEKEND WITH PICS THANKS
  9. D

Freak nasty

Not much said about this bat any reason why or is new stuff just better and more money?
  10. D

Freaks

With all the freaks available how do yo know which is best freak limited,freak fx700,freak nasty
  11. D

Need nsa bat

Thanks for all the help last i asked but i decided its between the jeff connell worth and the new miken fx700 any help please if you have swung both or one thanks
  12. D

Miken nrg600 help

I can get one pretty cheap is it worth waiting on the new dc41 or just save the money and buy this bat new to nsa thankyou