Search results

1. Warbucks79

For Sale New & Used Ball pants

Selling 5 pair of my old ball pants .Would like to sell all 5 together for $60shipped OBO. 2 pair of Boombah White with Royal and Orange piping .34x34 and stained in places 1 pair of Boombah Gray with Navy and orange piping . 33x34 lightly stained 1 pair of Boombah Royal Blue with orange and...
  2. Warbucks79

Boombah Coupon code

Thanks! My order would be free shipping anyhow though, I'm looking to order about a dozen rolling superpack bags. Just seeing if there was anyway to save a few dollars on those before I decide where we buy from. Thanks
  3. Warbucks79

Boombah Coupon code

Has anyone ever gotten a coupon code for Boombah? Every time I order there's a place for a code, but ive never saw one. If anyone has ever had one, let me know how to get these please. Thanks!
  4. Warbucks79

For Sale/Trade 31/21 Demarini CF5 Insane

Daughter has started to prefer a balanced bat over this endloaded bat. Bat is definitely hot and has no signs of structural damage. Its a 31/21 endloaded Demarini CF5 Insane, number of hits on it is unknown. Selling for $80 shipped or would possible trade for a 28/17 Or 31/21 balanced Demarini...
  5. Warbucks79

who you got?

24-17 pats
  6. Warbucks79

3rd annual HR Derby opening shortly

Email sent
  7. Warbucks79

Sounds like fun. Just no one pick anyone I pick or your sure to lose. I always seem to draft players in fantasy sports that end up with a season ending injury in the first week of the year...
  8. Warbucks79

I'm in.......
  9. Warbucks79

Fanduel

I went 0fer last night. Lost both my 20 man leagues by less than 2 points from the money. Had Paul Peirce in both lineups. He got 0...didn't come close in 75K Swat.
  10. Warbucks79

Fanduel

Won $13 last night. Profit of $11...lol...won a 20 man $1 entry one that was good for $10 and got 3,370th in the 75K Swat, which was good for $3. Scored 277.7 points.
  11. Warbucks79

Fanduel

That's what I should have done too
  12. Warbucks79

Fanduel

I got 2 entries in the $1 75K Swat and 1 entry in the $2 125K Shot. Both are late one's also.
  13. Warbucks79

Fanduel

Done better than me...Lol...0fer again last night...back at it again today.
  14. Warbucks79

Fanduel

0 for 3 last night...not even close to any money Got 3 more entries tonight...
  15. Warbucks79

Fanduel

I got 3 more in tonight also..2 in the 75K Swat and 1 in a mini swat
  16. Warbucks79

Fanduel

Done a little better last night...Had 2 entries in the 75K NBA Swat. Finished 16,061 out of 86,206...lol..won $2.50 for $1 entry. Finished 242 out of 86,206 and won $12.29 for $1 entry. Was only 21 points out of first place for 6 grand...lol
  17. Warbucks79

Fanduel

Yep, I went to bed and had 3 players left and was already in the money. Woke up and saw I had scored around 300. Felt pretty good until I saw the winnerhad around 380...lol.
  18. Warbucks79

Fanduel

Lol, same here. Entered 1 each of the last 2 nights. Finished 5 out of the money in one and 43 out of the money in the other...lol Trying again tonight I reckon
  19. Warbucks79

Fanduel

I play a $1 and a $2 basketball one everyday. Finish in the money a few times a week. Nothing major....$3 -$10...lol
  20. Warbucks79

Fanduel

Weekend wasn't a comple loss....won $5 on basketball last night....smh