Search results

1. C

Any Hit in batters box

Happend Pitch in the dirt Right handed batter Runner steals thrid Batter ducks but does not leave the box Catcher picks ball throws from knees to third hits player in box in the helmut Ump yells time and told the batter he was out???????? Is this true??????
  2. C

ASA Runner hit by batted ball

Guy running from 2nd to 3rd ball is hit just left of pitch not really up the middle but close. Runner leaves bag and ball hits his foot? Ump does not say anything play continues until ump calls time. Pitch asks ump if that hit runner, ump says yes, pitcher says runner is out? ump says "no" the...
  3. C

Schutt Bustos

Looking to Trade 2 34/24 Schutt Bustos for 1 34/26 Bustos.....Mine are NIW and ready to ship....
  4. C

For Trade Schutt Bustos

Looking to Trade 2 34/24 Schutt Bustos for 1 34/26 Bustos.....Mine are NIW and ready to ship....
  5. C

Which bat is better

If this question has been asked before sorry.......... Simple Freak 98 flat sticker compared to bubble sticker which is better and which was made first????
  6. C

Im Sick about bats

My Freak 98 broke yesterday during BP and its the third one I hae boke in as many years, Im sick of spending the money on these bats and them breaking. I know guys that have shaved bats and they last longer, My bats have nothing done to them and they break, Im sick of MIKEN.........
  7. C

SCHUTT BUSTOS Fastpitch Bat 34/26

SCHUTT BUSTOS Fastpitch Bat 34/26 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I just bought 2 of these on ebay for 65 bucks each, I think combat makes them.....Anyone know anything about them I heard they are like the AVFP ??? Help me out....
  8. C

SCHUTT BUSTOS Fastpitch Bat 34/26

I just bought 2 of these on ebay for 65 bucks each, I think combat makes them.....Anyone know anything about them I heard they are like the AVFP ??? Help me out....