Search results

1. SoCalMoose

For Sale Playstation 3

I have a used Playstation 3, looking to get $175 OBO Comes with MLB 13 the Show and one controller with charging cord. I can also text pics
  2. SoCalMoose

For Sale Mizuno 9 Spike Blast 2- Mid, SIZE 14

I have worn these approximately 10 games. Lots and Lots life left on these. I normally wear 13 but needed these in a pinch, and they are the most comfortable cleats/turfs I have ever worn... Time for them to find a new home so I can get a pair of 13's.. I am asking $35 shipped... PayPal only...
  3. SoCalMoose

Wupang is GTG...

Wupang is very GTG...
  4. SoCalMoose

Nick33 = GTG

Bought a batpack from him and it got to me extremely quick and in perfect condition! Thanks Bro! Nick33 = GTG
  5. SoCalMoose

Web Gem 5 is GTG

Bought a glove from him, he shipped quickly and he shipped first! Again Web Gem 5 is very GTG!
  6. SoCalMoose

bigred7856 is GTG

John bigred7856 is very GTG. He headed our team buyin and he had great communication and shipped quickly! Thanks for making my first buyin very easy!
  7. SoCalMoose

XBox 360 FS

I have a used XBox 360 with a 20 GB HD, 1 wireless controller with two rechargeable battery packs and the plug and play wire. Also comes with NCAA 2009 and Guitar Hero 3 w/guitar. I have a wireless network adapter around here as well, I will look for it and include it if I find it before...
  8. SoCalMoose

Orangeballer GTG

Bought a glove from him, great communication and it shipped out quickly and was just as described. Would definitely deal with Orangeballer again
  9. SoCalMoose

Paintball marker for sale...

I have a complete paintball set up for sale... Looking to get $225 shipped, paypal only. Spyder VS3 with the rocking trigger, comes with full accessory kit and rechargeable battery with wall charger, also comes with the instruction manual 48ci 3000psi compressed air tank Viewloader eVlution 3...
  10. SoCalMoose

Madsunz is GTG

I bought a bat from Jay and he shipped it quickly and it was as described. I would deal with him again... Madsunz is GTG!
  11. SoCalMoose

Sz. 13 Nike cleats F/S... NEW

I bought these cleats and my cankles are to big for them. They are size 13 and they are about 2 months old. I tried them on and they were only worn on carpet. Looking for $30 shipped They lace up like low tops and then have a velcro strap to give the support of hi-tops
  12. SoCalMoose

Pants for sale...

I just bought these pants off these boards about a month ago. I bought them when my manager told me we were going red and black this season. Much to my surprise our new shirts were Royal Blue and White...:mad: So now I have these very nice pants that I wont wear. I wore them for all of ten...
  13. SoCalMoose

LTB- 44/34-36 Pants or 44 Shorts

I need some pants and shorts... Hard to find big boy size in the stores.