Search results

1. chino

LTB Easton B2

Looking for a 27 oz if anyone wants to unload.
  2. chino

Price Check Miken 34/26 NXT 50 cuts

BP with clincher balls. Returnable. Thanks Too endloaded for me.
  3. chino

For Trade MLC 34/26 for a FSE 34/26 or 34/27

I have a lightly used MLC for a swap. 100% used only with a clincher mushball. Small paint chip on the barrel. I would say it was used about 400 swings top. Bat is returnable and is collecting dust. Anyone who has a FSE and want to trade, let me know. I'll throw in pics when I get back...
  4. chino

For Sale/Trade Mlc

Looking to trade for a Miken Ultra 2 MSU2, not the OG outlaw one. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=15606648#post15606648 Thanks
  5. chino

For Trade Looking for Miken Ultra 2

I have a MLC 34/26 for trade. At most 200 hit strictly clincher and the bat is returnable. Small paint crack bit the bat is still not broken in. I could add cash or maybe buy outright depending on condition. I am looking for the MSU2 version Asa 26 preferred or a 27 and not the OG outlaw one...
  6. chino

Trade Idea

Whaddya guys think about a swap of Tex for Jay Bruce? I am getting Bruce.
  7. chino

For Sale/Trade 34/29 OG Crush

Bat is in very good shape. Some paint chips. The grip probably needs replacing. Bat was used in mushball leagues and w/ clinchers. I would trade for a 34/26 or 27 Demarini Distance(2002-2003) or maybe a WS 2011(I can add cash if warranted). Otherwise, I would sell outright for $***** SOLD...
  8. chino

For Sale/Trade RTCK and NIW RT 34/26

Trying again. Looking to sell these. I would trade either stick for a Demarini 2002/2003 Distance 34/26 or 34/27. RTCK $90 and 2008 RT $130. PP as gift or add 3%.
  9. chino

For Sale RTCK and NIW 2008 RT

Here's the link http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1017307
  10. chino

For Sale CF3- 34/25 and Anderson RT and RTCK

NIW CF3 returnable no receipt. Got no use for it. SOLD Bought it but not a fan of heavy end load. NIW Anderson RT 34/26 no receipt. 2008 edition. 130 PP Gift. Had a canadian lad interested but deleted email by accident. RTCK 34/26. Bought from a board bro last year and used it in my...
  11. chino

Recruiting NYC Players

My team is looking to fill some holes for our teams this sring/summer. We have spots for our weeknite team(Wednesday) and for our fastpitch/windmill team on Saturday(Central Park locations). Wednesday is a 16 team league that plays on the westside of Manhattan on Wednesday. It's a 16 game...
  12. chino

Rt 2008 34/26 niw

I posted the sale in the Demarini forum. Looking to trade my RT for a Demarini 2002/03 Distance or B52. Depending on the condition, I could trade the RT and $$$. Or I can sell outright for 140 or OBO. PM me for faster response. Thanks
  13. chino

For Sale/Trade NIW 26oz MLC and 2008 NIW RT 26oz

Looking to trade. The MLC has receipt. Looking for a pre-2002 Demarini 26 oz only Distance or B52 in prime condition w/ og grip + Cash. The RT is NIW with no receipt. Looking to sell this for 140 or trade for a old Demarini. Thanks
  14. chino

Demarini DDW / Distance or B52

Looking to buy/trade for a 2001 or 2002 Demarini Distance. Also in the market for a 2002 B52. Bats need to be 26oz. Thanks
  15. chino

Help w/ Bat ID

I swung a sweet metal bat this weekend that smoked a clincher. It's black that has in small lettering Redline and is something in the model of c50 or c500. The handle was thin and is slightly end-loaded. The owner had it a while so I assume it's pretty aged >10 years. Anyway, I would like to...
  16. chino

GTG Hammerhead is very GTG

Bot a RT. Paid on Saturday and received the bat by Monday...thanks :)
  17. chino

NIB Clincher 12 inches in bulk

The kapok core. The only ones we can use in Manhattan. I need new. Thanks
  18. chino

GTG Cochino GTG

Fast payer....smooth transaction :) Thanks
  19. chino

GTG krunchyfrogg

Traded bats w/ him. Trusted board member!!!
  20. chino

For Sale 2 Demarini F2 FP bats

Looking to sell 2 FP bats. These were bought in 2003 and 2004. No flatspots and end caps are intact. Each were used one summer and fall ball. The endcap on the purple is getting worn out a bit but still a solid bat. I added some extra tape but og grips on both bats are intact. Please note...