Search results

1. A

ive been talking to james about it...i might be able to actually. i just need to find out some...

ive been talking to james about it...i might be able to actually. i just need to find out some info on hotels, rides, and fees and etc to see how much its going to set me back since spring break took a dip into my cash flow... pm me and we can talk see what other jackies want to do the fantasy...
  2. A

you guys wanna get up a fantasy baseball league?

you guys wanna get up a fantasy baseball league?
  3. A

yall need to put in work and win a tourney before i come home in a few weeks man

yall need to put in work and win a tourney before i come home in a few weeks man
  4. A

haha...you guys respond quick on here...but yeah shes a cool girl...graduated with her at both...

haha...you guys respond quick on here...but yeah shes a cool girl...graduated with her at both schools lol its hard...especially these upper level last few classes im taking but im done in may, and got a few jobs in charlotte lined up. hows the squad looking this year
  5. A

haha...yeah imma try to head out yall's way soon...just trying to keep that final gpa up though...

haha...yeah imma try to head out yall's way soon...just trying to keep that final gpa up though. cassie told me u got a new girl
  6. A

hows the softball been treating you since that one tourney when i about died

hows the softball been treating you since that one tourney when i about died