Search results

1. TW25

2016 DC-41 Compression Test

If it does fail after 150ish swing, better bet the receipt will be used. I am hoping that won't have to be the case but we'll see tomorrow.
  2. TW25

That would suck!!! Spend that kind of $$ for a few rounds of BP and 7 games!!
  3. TW25

I have the new DC-41, & yes it's a fire stick already, it's got about 150-200 swings with a mix of 52/275 & 44/375. We're playing in a GSL tourney & they are testing bats, which is a great thing, but I wasn't sure how the new DC-41 were testing?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  4. TW25

2016 Miken choice

EL DC-41 is stupid hot. I haven't swung other ones, but hard to think they'd be any hotter than the DC41.
  5. TW25

Miken DC-41 Supermax

This years DC41 is flat out stupid out of the wrapper...Only have about 30-40 cage swings on it with mix of 52/300 & classic M balls, but was killing it from swing 1.
  6. TW25

Bat Selection

Been looking for another bat, currently have an 30ozOG Z2000, thinking of going with the 28 oz Freak 12. My concern is the weight dif(30 to 28) and El dif. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks
  7. TW25

2013 ISA Kickoff

Add OITW to the lower...
  8. TW25

For Sale 2 super freaks ; 1 freak plus $100 each

Interested in the 28 oz, but thought you said it was in the middle??
  9. TW25

2013 bats

I have the 2013 Miken Super Freak Maxload USSSA, it's not as hot as the OG, but I like this bat so far. I have less than 100 swings on it, but seems like a good stick.
  10. TW25

Price Check Miken Super Freak Maxload

I have the 2013 Red Super Freak Maxload USSSA. Got it shipped to my house NIW, shipped to my house, for $200. Had 125-150 swings on it and it already broke. Didn't roll/shave/anything besides take BP and use it in games. The OG Super Freak had some durability(usually broke 1 per year), but...
  11. TW25

How far off the plate?

IMO you just need to try out dif. distances from the plate. There is no 1 set place to stand. Jeff Hall stands right on the plate, Geno buck is way off the plate, Rusty Bumgardner is inbetween that. All 3 are GREAT hitters, but all 3 are dif. distances from the plate. Just take lots of BP...
  12. TW25

2012 Gumby Tournament -- New Complex -- Spartan Sports Park

I'm shocked it's not full yet, usually full well before march.
  13. TW25

Lets play a game..

1. Tv with built in DVD player 2. Pull up bar 3. Adjustable dumbbells 4. P90x yoga 5. P90x Plyo 6. Chest, tri, shoulder 7. Back and biceps 8. Chest and back 9. Core synergistics 10. Bow flex revolution Can do strength and definition exercises, along with abs and cardio.
  14. TW25

5 sets of 5

IMO this is the best strength workout out there. For example ^^^ started at max 305 bench, w/in 9 weeks he'd be benchin 345 for 5 REPS w/in his workout or an Est. 1RM of 388. By week 4 he'd be doing a set of 5 with his current max w/in a workout. Here's a link to the workout and some...
  15. TW25

SBC Black Team

I know which thread I am in, remember I called your W over Dusty and Co. I think we get the winner of your team/sunday 1st. Then have Smith's/Condre's team. So really not a great draw. They upper bracket may have been easier. With less teams though most are pretty solid.
  16. TW25

SBC Black Team

Enough of the SBC CRAP!!!! Did you guys win @ the Stadium last night??? JLane said you needed a W to make the playoffs???
  17. TW25

Is it possible?

Yes its definalty possible to get into that kind of shape. BUT you'd get your arse kicked FAST. Kimbo Slice proves that point perfectly. The guy is strong as he!!, had BIG TIME punching power, was a legendary street fighter, but sucked in the MMA against some "no name" guys too...