Search results

1. beerman6

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Where you guys playing fall? I haven't heard any news from Saratoga. Might be looking for alternate nights anyway. Anything Monday? or Thursday? Friday? Thanks Dudes
  2. beerman6

LTB DNA Monsta Stiff 26

Thank you very much!
  3. beerman6

LTB 26oz 2015 mercy close to niw

Talk to batman4422. He is looking to get rid of one
  4. beerman6

LTB Mercy/DNA/16 Flip 26oz

My apologies, been awhile
  5. beerman6

LTB Mercy/DNA/16 Flip 26oz

Looking for '15 Mercy '16 Mercy NR DNA Stiff Thanks Dudes
  6. beerman6

Hey Man, thanks for commenting on the hot weather pants thread. What size do you order for the...

Hey Man, thanks for commenting on the hot weather pants thread. What size do you order for the A4 pants? I usually buy a 36 in boombahs and that would be a size above 2XL! Im 5'10 185 and hardly believe I would be anything over an XL. Thank you again for your help. Sincerely, Wisconsin dude...
  7. beerman6

Hot Weather Pants

Thanks. Do the rawlings have a nice opening on bottom or are they tapered?
  8. beerman6

Hot Weather Pants

In all's personal experience, what is the lightest weight pant on the market? Playing in N Fla gets a bit swampy. Heard good things about Pennsylvania Avenue, Rover etc. Just don't have the ching to try out every brand myself. Thanks
  9. beerman6

For Sale ST100H 26 oz

You are first in line buddy. Sold pending payment from DMK15
  10. beerman6

For Sale ST100H 26 oz

Selling my 26 oz ST100H. $250 Bat has 500 swings and a multitude of bag scratches. Bat was last swung June of last year at which point the bat was in pristine condition. Bat has rode around in bag since then. I have included a pic from last time it was swung when I tried to trade it last year...
  11. beerman6

Nsa 52/275

Hello All, I'm new to NSa and wonder which balanced bat is best for 52/275s Any help is greatly appreciated.
  12. beerman6

Florida ASA

Does anyone know of any ASA leagues that are still being played in the NE Florida area? Preferably Jax beach, atlantic beach, ponte vedra areas Thanks
  13. beerman6

Jax? North Fla?

Any leagues that are still participating in ASA in NE Fla? Good old 6-12 arc...
  14. beerman6

For Trade ST100H 26oz

Sale price added
  15. beerman6

For Trade ST100H 26oz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz2k
  16. beerman6

For Trade ST100H 26oz

buuuuuuuuuuuuummmmp
  17. beerman6

For Trade ST100H 26oz

Looking to trade my Helmer. 26 oz, 500 swings, returnable, no paperwork. Only looking for z2000 bal 27. Will text pics to those able to respond with the proper criteria for trade. Thanks Sale price $240
  18. beerman6

LTB SCN2 ri 26

The more weathered the better. Webbing, paint chips, thousands of swings...bring it on! Thanks
  19. beerman6

For Trade SCN2 ri

Looking to trade 27 oz NR SCN2 ri for a 26oz SCN2. The more weathered the better. Webbing, paint chips, thousands of swings...bring it on! Will also purchase if someone has one of these lying around and is not interested in trade bait. Thanks
  20. beerman6

For Sale/Trade 6 ST100H - 3 NIW all returnable

will do $300 shipped...to use (Not a flipper)