Search results

1. Im Gloving It

Thoughts on 2017 Miken Psycho??

They're all the same tech. Just pick your preference in barrel length and endload.
  2. Im Gloving It

Worth Triple Crown

Whats the thing feel like? Comparable to what? I've yet to take mine out of the wrapper due to having too many other bats.
  3. Im Gloving It

Joker Bat

You dont want to see him swing. Its very comparable to that other video out in the miken section, minus the church league spinners
  4. Im Gloving It

ASA Patriot

I kinda gave it the once over...didnt see anything.
  5. Im Gloving It

ASA Patriot

Anyone have a patriot rattling? Havent had a bat rattle this bad in a while. Guess we shouldn't have hit ZNs. Lol. I wonder how much longer this will last? Yeah yeah, made for 52s...save it.
  6. Im Gloving It

9/11 freakadelic

A little late to the party.
  7. Im Gloving It

D Worlds

Goonies double dip.
  8. Im Gloving It

Red 4TF question

How does the blue compare to the red one? My red one is on its last leg and have a blue in wrapper. Same thing or should I find another red?
  9. Im Gloving It

is this thing dead???

I dont think I've ever seen the insides.
  10. Im Gloving It

2016 juggy ovl

Used it in one AB last night with a 52. I miss hit a crappy pitch and the thing still jumped off the bat. Can't wait to try it again.
  11. Im Gloving It

2016 juggy ovl

Gonna give it a whirl with the 52s tonight. Supposedly better with those than the rocks we were hitting.
  12. Im Gloving It

2016 juggy ovl

Not sure where you guys are getting flexy handle from? It has a little flex, but not flexy. I judge flex by trying to bend the bat on my knee. Put about 50 swings on mine with rocks. Felt pretty
  13. Im Gloving It

Bat similar to Mercy?

The question is, which mercy?
  14. Im Gloving It

Worth Triple Crown XL Reload

Post #29...nothing like ratting someone out.
  15. Im Gloving It

SIS Dropped Dale Brungardt....

At the bottom of each topic, it says "view thread" and it shows all the responses.
  16. Im Gloving It

Worth Triple Crown XL Reload

The price, of course.
  17. Im Gloving It

JH Liberty

My 25.5 scales at 26.1 with the wrapper.
  18. Im Gloving It

Salomon Speedcross 3 question:

Wears yellow pants and army boot looking tanels...says something looks "gay". Makes sense.
  19. Im Gloving It

JH Liberty

Got a 25.5 liberty on the way. Hopefully it does end up at 26.
  20. Im Gloving It

New Resmondo Exclusive

Its a powercell that looks like the first one. Estimated shipping is the 27th