Search results

1. Im Gloving It

sf7 issues?

Swung my SF7 the other night for the first time. Has less than 10 hits total on it now. By swing 5, it felt like something was loose. Almost felt like the barrel/handle was clicking. Anyone ever have issues with these? Almost feels like it will telescope.
  2. Im Gloving It

GTG O-Prime is VGTG!

Bought a glove from this board bro and quickly received it as described. Dont hesitate to deal with him.
  3. Im Gloving It

GTG kubisch is vgtg!!

Bought 3 amazon firesticks from him and he shipped pretty fast. Don't hesitate.
  4. Im Gloving It

humor me...2014 future price

Why the Hell are NIW future prices so high on that auction site? It's it because they're limited? The 2015s aren't as good?
  5. Im Gloving It

For Sale Rawlings rush ASA and old stamp worth Reload

Ive got 2 bats I'd like to get rid of. Both are structurally sound. Endcaps are solid and in tact. All prices are OBO and shipped with tracking and insurance. Itrader feedback is low, but older style feedback is good. Paypal gifted preferred. (there are a few more pics in this old thread...
  6. Im Gloving It

For Sale ASA bal psycho, og blackout, titan reload, & ASA rush.

Ive got 4 bats I'd like to get rid of. All are structurally sound. Endcaps are solid and in tact. All prices are OBO and shipped with tracking and insurance. Itrader feedback is low, but older style feedback is good. Paypal gifted preferred. ASA Psycho - 27oz(26.5 w/o grip) 100 swings if that...
  7. Im Gloving It

flex player to start?

Roddy white Vs New Orleans or Reggie wayne Vs Denver? Im leaning towards wayne.
  8. Im Gloving It

GTG lealmarie4 is g2g

Made a deal to purchase a bat and the deal went smooth. Shipped the next day and bat was as described. Thanks again.
  9. Im Gloving It

25.5 oz future

So whos got them all? Upon further review, I may need to trade one of my 26.5s for a 25.5. And no, I dot wanna wait for the 3rd batch.
  10. Im Gloving It

GTG yank

bought a cl22asa from this guy and the deal went great. quick shipping and good communication.
  11. Im Gloving It

GTG eastonfreak81

Sold a j3a to this bro and he paid quickly. Thanks again.. Great communication.
  12. Im Gloving It

For Sale J3a 26oz

26oz J3a with receipt from December. Approx 20 hits. $210. SOLD to Eastonfreak81
  13. Im Gloving It

Price Check Asa psycho

Looking to get a price check on a 27oz balanced asa psycho. Its got no more than 20 hits and comes with receipt. Thanks.
  14. Im Gloving It

broken mercy and one threads?

Just wondering what drove the OP to delete these threads?
  15. Im Gloving It

J3a, 2014 mercy, and future weights.

Received a future and a mercy in the last week and was kind of curious on their weights, compared to the j3a. The j3a and the mercy are both labeled as 26oz, while the future is 26.5. I assumed the future would weigh the most, followed by the j3a and mercy being the lightest. I was incorrect...
  16. Im Gloving It

anquan boldin a 49er.

So much for all that crying about percy harvin. Thanks 3xc.:rolleyes:
  17. Im Gloving It

Rd28u

Havent played much utrip/non-asa in a little less than a year, but have been playing asa. Got to swing this again on saturday and forgot how hot this damn thing is. Cant wait to swing it again. Makes me wonder how many more swings are left on it and when i'd have to unwrap the new one. Thats...
  18. Im Gloving It

Thee official 49ers vs Packers thread.

and here we goooo. **** you Joe buck.
  19. Im Gloving It

new pitching masks

What do you think?? :rolleyes:
  20. Im Gloving It

GTG Stickywicky

Sold a bat to fred and he was quick to pay and had great communication. Smooth, easy deal