Search results

1. B

Price Check 28.5oz b/y blackout

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn122/aaronb002000/image-2.jpeg Got a couple pics on there of the bat havent tried to clean it. Does have the normal paint chipping of the clear coat no cracks no rattle and end cap is good.
  2. B

Headed up to the Dudley but will post it up when I get back.
  3. B

Just trying to find out what the going price is. It's got probably 1500 cuts normal paint chip nothing major. I can't swing it this year due to having to swing Eastons. I was thinking 90 shipped but lmk if I'm high. Thanks in advance
  4. B

2014 Band Aid

15 minutes to Ft Carson from what I remember when I was stationed there.
  5. B

Gonna be in Vegas for 3-4 weeks and looking for a team to pick up with!!!

If he has Facebook tell him to go onto the Air Force softball page and post there. I know Craig Boggs is the coach for the base team and would let him go out with them.
  6. B

L1 vs. LV1

I can't understand why you guys say the L1 is a log. Straight out the wrapper mine hits missiles. I like it more than my z!!
  7. B

For Sale/Trade LS TPX 13" SS Flare Glove

I've got a 27oz L6 with about 200 cuts on it I would trade ya. Done with ASA for awhile so don't need it.
  8. B

Military Worlds/ Utrip Major World Series

Wooow. Jeff and the scraps will do anything they can to benefit themselves. They blindfold people with money to make it happen. When will people see this? Argue with me all you want but there is way too much proof of this. Just change the rules so that there is only one rule and that is Jeff...
  9. B

Here's an idea,,,,,why don't you guys send this crap to usssa and roger hockey!!! Complaining on here ain't gonna change anything. In my opinion the best place to have it will be Mansfield BLD or Vegas BLD. I will go to Florida next year and hit dingers and stingers and get so hammered I don't...
  10. B

Lower AB strain. Sports hernia?

I had the same type of pain 10 weeks ago. Turned out to be an inguinal hernia. I am now 3 weeks post surgery and it hurt like hell after but was definitely the best thing I ever did was going and getting it checked out. I heal fast and am back to playing 100%.
  11. B

ASA (only) Z2000

Just got my ASA Z and its a 28 el. I compared it to my utrip 28 el and the utrip is definitely heavier feeling. I'll get some swings on it tomorrow to compare. But really excited to swing it.
  12. B

I agree move that damn thing to Texas, Vegas, or Cali for one or two years. See how it does and go from there. Let those east coast boys feel our pain and see what we have to go through. However we know that it's all about money these days.
  13. B

2014 asa el

Man I bought the bat off you and you said the end load wasn't bad!!! Oh well good thing I'm 6'3 240 and don't worry about it.
  14. B

Price Check M798&Mut98

Wow no one
  15. B

Price Check M798&Mut98

I can post pics if that helps. I got a 27oz M798 with no webbing a little rattle and has a real small chip probably 4-600 hits. The mutant is a 26oz with webbing rattle and a few little chips on the collar has roughly 800-1k cuts. Hands down the mutant is one of the nastiest I have ever...
  16. B

Asa

Just trying to get a feeler on the new ASA bats. I loved the OG AV. Haven't hit any ASA in awhile and need a new bat that was made to hit the 52/300s. What combat performs up there on these like the Zs?
  17. B

Will, you guys are strait cheaters!! I'm gonna petition for Roger to test DM's bats as well!!! Those things were so thin at the band aid you could see through them. Oh and one more thing GFY!!! Haters gonna hate!! Just use their tears on the field to rape them literally on home plate rape...
  18. B

LTTF Aftermath or ASA Z

Tttt really 3 for 1 no interest...
  19. B

LTTF Aftermath or ASA Z

Trying to get a feeler out. I can get pics up soon as I can walk from my hernia surgery. I am looking for a aftermath or a ASA Z in 27 or 28. I have for trade 2 utrip and 2 ASA. 28.5 oz worth Titan reload some webbing, a 27.5 worth mayhem XL new stamp light spiraling. 26 oz worth mutant with...
  20. B

LTB 26oz grey m7 98

I've got a 27 if interested...