Search results

1. jwslaugh

jwslaugh GTG List

Only bought a few bats over the years here and fig it was time to to this thread. 1) yac_23 -> Easton SCN9 2) KoolAid -> Easton SCN9 3) SlapHappy -> Miken Freak98 4) Built4CubanLynx -> Easton OG Ext 5) TheBigKahuna -> Easton OG Ext 6) scottimac -> Miken OG MV1 7) .800King50 -> Miken...
  2. jwslaugh

For Trade 26oz SCN9

Last thread was deleted..... I have a 26oz SCN9 thats been through about 2.5 fall league seasons with just me hitting it and is in good condition. I'd guess maybe 200-250 swings in it? total guess there though. Has both returns left on it looking to possibly trade this for one of the newer...
  3. jwslaugh

LTB SCN9 26oz/27oz

LTB SCN9 26oz or 27oz preferably with valid receipt but can work around that if need be. PayPal Ready on my end I know my post count is low here but have bought 2 bats previously with excelent transactions from yac_23 and also SlapHappy. I dont post a bunch of bull but love checking out the...
  4. jwslaugh

LTB ASA Recoil Maxload 26oz or 27oz Paypal Ready

LTB ASA Recoil Maxload 26oz or 27oz preferably with valid receipt but can work around that if need be. PayPal Ready on my end I know my post count is low here but have bought 2 bats previously with excelent transactions from yac_23 and also SlapHappy. I dont post a bunch of bull a lot of...
  5. jwslaugh

LTB or trade for OG Flex or 98 Freak

I am looking for a 26oz OG Flex or 98 Freak. I have a 27oz 98 Freak willing to trade that has about 200 hits on it so not even fully hot, and in perfect condition with both returns and receipt.
  6. jwslaugh

LTT 98 Freak

I have a 27oz 98 Freak that has about 100-200 cuts on it for a 26oz 98 Freak or possibly a OG Flex. Bat is in perfect condition, and has both returns plus the receipt. Also open to any other offers of bats.
  7. jwslaugh

WTB OG Flex, or SCN9 stealth

Want to buy an OG Flex, or SCN9 Stealth. Live in Raleigh, NC so can arrange a meet if possible. If not will pay shipping.